+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2846

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by khizar1 View Post
    yes i price level understanding must for trader , trader unable to find the market current price moving trader know the technical analysis know he fundamental analysis trader work safer trading ways trader use classical analysis and make profit
    bhai ji forex ke business me 100% profit koi bhi earn nahi kar sakta hai aisa karna ess business me bahut he mushkil hota hai,esme trader ko ache se pehle market me analysis aana chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100% profitable strategy !!! owao, really great and I think that is not possible, because the forex market does not follow any fixed rules and may be, there is a profitability strategy, but not 100% profitable. i dont need a 100% profitable strategy really! Every trader has felt a loss in a while and it is good to learn from the losses and mistakes of other traders and their experience. Also a trader must master trading with one strategy and should not try a different strategy as it will only result in better next trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

fear (2018-03-13)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of gratitude is used for 100% Great Owning Benefits Some of what I believe is really through this approach at once and also through the full week of this week and I will devote to this approach because of their valuable approach that I always rely on all the time day. This seems like a good strategy but if I ask, how long have you been using this strategy and its strategy so profitable? There are so many strategies out there but I would advise beginners not to follow any strategy they face, they should learn the basic strategy before using other strategies.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Well, your trading strategy seems very good but, critical. So, in my view we should follow our own strategy and the beginners who are just learning Forex they should always try to trade by simple tradings plans until they become successful Forex trader..

Member micro will become famous soon enough micro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading uses a pretty sweet place (integers like 00, 20, 50, 80) are usually very
    good that are verified by ordinary people. But my spouse and I do not consider this particular
    transaction approach not to be complicated especially as it seems. My spouse and
    I need to learn a lot before trading with this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to micro For This Useful Post:

camano (2018-02-27)

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,883 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i price level understanding must for trader , trader unable to find the market current price moving trader know the technical analysis know he fundamental analysis trader work safer trading ways trader use classical analysis and make profit

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-02-20), kanita (2018-02-25), qasimm (2018-02-26)

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, the price level in Tun is very sensitive and emotional from coins
    and also to people .. But I think it is unreliable just to be a technical analysis or analysis
    of anything other than in addition they are safer. and the greatest success rate I prefer
    to use classical analysis with this level as well

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sukronfx For This Useful Post:

marzuki (2018-02-22), Unregistered (2)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This trade is used by professionals in currency trading, forex trading and stock trading with amazing results.
    Learning how to swing a trade and using it as your trading strategy or strategy will give
    you much needed advantages in the marketplace and help you become a profitable
    and professional professional and online trader. On this site, you will only find the best
    and most powerful tip, tool, and trade secrets to put you on the trading path successfully.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hame Bhi Yeh Sochta Hoon Itna bhi bahut hai Mujhe dukhta Hai Thoda Jyada Aur Ho Jaye Par Thoda jyada ho jaye

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-25), danish555 (2018-02-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25)

Junior Member shahid matloob is an unknown quantity at this point shahid matloob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 are the magic numbers. they are psychological numbers. most of people likes these numbers. including us. bankers, traders like to put PO at these number

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)