+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 285 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends the 100% profitable strategy o wao its really great and i think so that its not possibles ,because the forex market does not follow any kinds of fixed rules and may be that , there have a profit able strategy, but not 100% profitable. i do not need 100% profitable strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi

dear friends i have now idea new and previois about this systam . and even i do know how to use , but so i have learnd that i think i was losst
    risk under the followng if i good profit then i adobe .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80).
    I want to share my new strategy which gives me 100% profits.
    It's simple and I don't need to look at the chart as often as possible. Without looking at the chart, I can keep working, doing hobbies and spending time with family. I also can benefit from trading with this strategy...

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friends when we decided to trade in forex, we know forex is a high risk return and a high risk loss we must use the experience and psychological when we trade, not greedy and be patient if we want to get profit in this strategy we can get profit without looking at the chart.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Apo ney moving average key jo period share kia hai. mai ney en ko apney MT4 par apply kia hai aur es ki move ko note kro gy tk mai en ki move ko note krney key bad es ko regular use krna hai ya nahi. Agr tou es ka result acha hoa tou phr mai es ko regular use kro gy tk mai es ki madad sey market mai profit ear kro.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried your strategy on my demo account on Instaforex ... your strategy is good and easy to use ... but I have one question ... can I go long or short when the magenta line is vertical? ... or it must be horizontal for both ... and I didn't know ichimoko before. as a rule of this strategy, you have to place a pending order outside the magenta line, the upper magenta line shows you have to place a sales limit, the bottom magenta line shows you have to place a purchase limit ... as usual, in the morning I will place pending order 4 sell limit and 4 purchase limits ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    Dear friends sufficient gratitude greatly employed for the 100% Gains Having Great Some i believe was really via on this approach instantly as well as through hereafter full week my partner and i will devote on this approach because their quite a worthwhile approach i always may count on anytime many day so keep work hard on this forum.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe I will help explain ... the two magenta lines work as boundaries. the upper magenta line is 75 pips up from the opening price, and the lower magenta line is 75 pips down from the opening price. the 150 pips range is limited to placing pending orders. so we put pending orders outside the area. if I'm not mistaken, for Monday we use a smaller range, maybe 60 pips, and Friday we use a wider range, 112 possible pips.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it flexible and I mean we can use it for all conditions, because we know that sometimes the market moves with faster and higher fluctuations of more than 100 pips ... I still don't understand this and because there are two lines in the magenta color so it is very confusing for an open position, do we open by holding on to the upper line of magenta or below? which of the two magenta horijon lines do you use to open the opening below the first line of magenta or the magenta line below the second to open or buy the magenta line above the first or the second to open the cell? please give me an explanation because this system is very interesting to follow.

Thanks
    Dear friends i am feeling thanks for your information and another strategy that you have shared. it will give me more tactic to trade in forex your strategy is as same with mine.. it based on the price not the indicator, only put pending orders in the morning, leave the chart and wait for the profits at the night learn and earn.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 285 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)