+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Banned efergrtg23 is an unknown quantity at this point efergrtg23's Avatar
    Thanks
    sagittiform strategies and exciting to try, rattling earthy mark make is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is finished in a azygous entry for 10 pips with 5 to 15 instant timeframe leave be quite tight, but if finished in a dyad of present each message with TP 2-1 pips profit then it present be easier to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks
    many indicators which can be used and can give us a good result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shafi is an unknown quantity at this point shafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many indicators which can be used and can give us a good result....but as a beginne, i think that we should try many indicators on demo account and then select that one which can fulfill our need and we feel xofmortable with that indivator....bceause different traders can use different .so.......

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information you have provided in this case I am very happy because this is a good thing in running this business so that I get the benefits I want in this case I was able to do it properly.

Senior Member kabeer is an unknown quantity at this point kabeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    शीर्ष 10 या 20 अंक अंक से नीचे और बिक्री से खरीदना आसानी से नुकसान और बाहर निकलने के मुनाफे में अल्पसंख्यक और संतोषजनक का एक प्रमुख कारण है क्योंकि दैनिक रोलिंग लालच से दूर रहना चाहिए प्राप्त किया जा सकता है.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to business using indicators stockhastic and Bolinger. It's just to be secure I think we also have to look at the bigger TF on TF H1 like to see the overall vividness factor .. when it suitable with the new make in little TF OP to reduce the danger .

Senior Member roshi is on a distinguished road roshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy to achi hai ap ki mgr is mn gain bohat he km hai jo k 10 pips hai.is mn agr ap gain krtay ho to wo km hai mgr loss to ziada hai.anyway hr trader ki apni stratefy or apna mind hota hai.
    scalping 1 acha tool hai.low investment walay logon k liye scalping bht achi rehti hai agr is ko proper way mn or soch smajh k kiya jaey.
    meri trha jo log scalping ko psand krtay hain un k liye 1 bat zrur kahun ga k scalping mn risk bhe bohat ziada hota hai so hmen chahiye k stop loss ho hr surat use kren is sy hum safe rehtay hain..

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing the strategy. this appearance sensible. however the most problem occur when after giving the signal candle the the value still moves additional within the whole previous direction.
    will you have any suggestion what to actually do for the reason that condition.

Senior Member hamza4916 is on a distinguished road hamza4916's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is popular, and profitable for some traders, but it is not without its risks. While trading, many scalpers are similar to marathon runners. They need to capitalize quickly on arising opportunities, and if those opportunities fade, a profitable trade must be a losing one, because a typical scalper will not wait long enough for another opportunity to arise for the same trade. The advantage of this approach lies in the many profit opportunities presented. For a long term trader, even a swing trader, one loss in a trade is by definition a big and important loss. Long term trades require considerable investment in time, and energy before they are profitable, and failure in one is an important setback. The scalper doesnt suffer from this problem. He can fail in any single trade, regardless of its time or place, and still make a profit if the overall balance of his positions is profitable. This aspect can sometimes reduce stress, and create a more optimistic trading psychology as well.

Member samio07 is an unknown quantity at this point samio07's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    I think will be sometimes affective when I know any hot news will in the near future then I should follow this strategy. But I think this may not come at every 5-15 minutes. So for this strategy I have to wait until the conditions arise on the graph. So my income will be lower. That's why always it may not be followed. But I will follow this strategy.
    you can learn all the strategies in this forum, but you can not only understand the theory, you have a lot of practice on a demo account, so that you can have trading experience. I believe all is good strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)