+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 pips Scalping Strategy.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only one question. What is your SL? It's easy to decide when to open a position. When trading when you make a profit. But what's difficult is what your SL is. Because if you have a very short SL, you can immediately hit it. If your SL is very long, you are ultimately bigger than a 10 point profit loss. So it is best to know how to combine the two. and of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe I like your strategy, this strategy is useful for us. Traders who want to use a scalping system can use this strategy to make a profit. I hope this strategy will work well. And thank you for sharing with good discussions and also with videos. Go on. I will definitely use this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when to get profit But what's difficult is how much your SL. Because if your SL is too short, you can get hit immediately. If your SL is too long, you end up losing more than 10 pips of your profits. So the best is that you know how to combine the two to understand and follow because the indicators used are easy to understand. I also have Bollinger Band and Stochastic in my chart and use it for scalping and if 10 pips are lost in the last two years, then you will buy it for a long time, or if you have a poor business, you will get 1 PIP that makes money from your boss and you will be able to buy it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You share a strategy of 10 pips. but I don't agree with you. I suggest that you work scalping the market. then you work the market with 40 pips or more. if you work the pip market is low. so you can't be a successful trader. And I got a lot of knowledge in this forum, we know there are many trade experts. here they provide many tips on forex trading and you can discuss your problems with them. So now I have good knowledge about forex trading and I learned something from this forum.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just one question. What is your SL? Its easy to decide when to open a position. when to trade, when to get profit. But what is hard is how much is your SL. Because if your SL is too short you can get hit right away. If your SL is too long you end up losing bigger than your 10 pips profit.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the best techniques to operate in the short term. the goal is to reach a few pips of profit but it is a very effective technique. Practice getting investment in a demo account where you have to use all available items to increase effectiveness and certainty, so that scalping techniques become more accurate. and SL is not specific. I think it depends on the situation. I will try myself with several trades. I think this will work for short-term trading (scalping). But it is high risk to get 10 pips. sometimes you will lose more than 100 pips to get 10 pips.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping strategy is 10 pips good for the name. What about the acceptance of this strategy among other brokers? Because this strategy uses scalping as their main strategy. Some brokers are not permitted to scalping and trading in a profit-taking gap of less than 5 minutes. and trading with very funny scalping in this trading business some traders who trade with scalping make unlimited money in trading it is a funny job and all traders when they see that their account is in trouble where the order is ordered scalping

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10 pips a day is really a good way to make money if you choose the lot size intelligently. Yes, if you choose smarter than making money. Taking a lot size too large will give you extra risk to deal with and sooner or later you might fall into the trap of losing big money. So I would suggest that instead of trading with a 10 pips targeting strategy we have to trade long term so we make money with it. and Sayang is my first thread that I will read with a very interesting video so that you warmly come to this beautiful thread where you describe trading strategies not only in simple words but also sharing videos for this trading system

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never been a fan of scalping and I don't think I'll be honest enough I'm not against it or anyone who uses it just doesn't work, I prefer to do it in the long run and do it big whether it's a week or a month but comes out with profit great than doing it all the time and winning with mere luck, long-term predictability and making money with. and I like your strategy, this strategy really helps us. Traders who want to use a scalping system can use this strategy to make a profit. I hope this strategy will work well. And thank you for sharing with good discussions and also with videos. Go on. I will definitely use this indicator. The strategy is not difficult, we need to know how to use it.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure you can make the same thread and continue this. some members will even study me. In order to support Reiss Tence Thikse Sikha Jaye to the right point Dhundne Me Hasani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of the time we kart hey par so that wo accha point ho tabhi and there are many strategies used by traders in the forex market and all the strategies of very good traders just need to learn the strategy very well so they will produce very well in the forex market trading business. Traders need to learn very well

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The 10 pips scalping strategy is a good way to take a little bit of profit, we can use the bollinger band and stochastic indicators in this strategy. we have to use 5 mint and 15 mint candle charts by marking the level. and a simple and interesting strategy to try, a very realistic profit target is 10 pips a day, but if scalping is done in one entry for 10 pips with a period of 5 to 15 minutes it will be very difficult, but if done several times each entry with TP 2 -1 pips profit, it will be easier to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 135 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)