+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get maximum profit ?????

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are no maximum profit, in trade all about how big risk you want to take, if you want to take 100% risk for sure you will got so big profit or loss all your money.. and if you want to play save just take a small risk and for sure you will got small profit in a day
    so what your choice

Senior Member megafx is an unknown quantity at this point megafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also like my trading and profitable ratio or more that I agree for this that don't wast your small profit because small profit is better then wast your time for wait a huge profit in forex trade market then if i can chose i will chose to use big capital for trading forex bussiness then actually big capital lead big risk in every trading so invest big capital by new trader is not good they

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for making just profit and maximum making daily.So for this we have big invetment.and then we spent our time,knowledge,.and use experience for making profit.And we make maxomum profit.I am alos wait for making big profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First time I don't believe this but now I fully believe big capital best of Forex trading only but with big capital will help tarder free to adjusted their strategy in their trading Forex business can make your life The business can done your home Big capital is not a best Learn is the best capital in forex business If you done trade correctly you can success So at first as well you are right in technical terms this technique is called risk to reward ratio which allows you to gain more by risking less

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think big capital is best for all time as well the other hand who are newer they should invest small amount and they should not be greedy for big amount as if What i think about this big capital is that who are experienced in trading and they know the market condition and if they know how to cover capital through trading this is best for them for trade rather than With big capital we can set a small percentage targe

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by archenemy View Post
    the most important thing that we need to trading in forex is your strategy to trading and your experience and the ability to control your emotions and with this everybody can get maximum profit in trading forex
    's right to maximize our profit, we have to learn many things. because the more we know about trading, we will be much easier to make a profit. or we can also increase the volume that we use when trading. to increase the volume, then the potential profit we would be bigger, but it is a risk that we will also receive greater
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member archenemy is an unknown quantity at this point archenemy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing that we need to trading in forex is your strategy to trading and your experience and the ability to control your emotions and with this everybody can get maximum profit in trading forex

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the event our nation operate difficult inside the forex trading many of us get revenue. but we know that will burning and also revenue is usually a component of business, in the event we're inside shed subsequently our nation operate difficult.

Senior Member silassimeon is an unknown quantity at this point silassimeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the event we ought to function tough inside currency trading we receive earnings. nevertheless could that damage and also earnings will be an integral part of company, in the event that we are inside get rid of subsequently we ought to function tough.

Banned ddm.alamgir is an unknown quantity at this point ddm.alamgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    make sure that you are generally dealing using a lesser amount of for additional that's the merely means to ensure that you will be obtaining all the best out there and this means i know absolutely nothing is will not work out out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)