+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3001

Thread: Stock earnings vs Forex earnings?

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i made more than 200% in trade many times, but with 50% of my capital or even more just to open order, profits in forex is much higher! because market is more active, but you can get same profits in stock as well, but with higher risk
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Flower market is totally contrastive from forex market. forex market is highly unsafe but it is large juicy. forex market remains coarse 24 hours of quint in a week. so you can fund sufficiency quantify for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i know that we can earn more than 300% in a day in forex by taking high risk and s o i want to know how much we can earn in stockmarket in %?
    Sincerely, the forex trading business can give more profits than other businesses like stock market. I know this for a fact and then tht is one of the reason why i always prefer to trade forex markets than stock.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fond of trading the forex currency pairs and not the other ones. I am very much satisfied with this kin of trading. I also appreciate the two sided or the two way earnings in the forex market which is not there in the stocks investments.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne thik kaha ha,keu ki stock bahut fast moves kadta ha.ledkin agar aap ek vul karde ho and market bahut fast jump kadta ha to aap loss ma chala jaoge.isme risk jayada ha,isliye mere kheyal se forex stock se behtar ha.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u can use Forex market just like stock exchange ..all option is given to u ..the leverage and lot volume is decided by u and ur risking calculation .but in stock exchange u can't use high leverage as i know .so there is no need to risk and gain 300% a day ..if u do that we all know what can happen sooner

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai sabse pahle stock market mein paisa kamane ke liye jayda samay nahi hota hai. stock market kuch hi samay khula hota hai. jis mein humko sab kuch karna hota hai. forex market mein trader ke pass kafi samay hota hai wo araam se trading plan kar sakta hai. kyun ki forex 24 hour open hota hai. aur trading same hoti hai lekin forex mein currency aur stock mein share hote hai. paisa kamaya sabse jayda forex mein jata hai.
    ji haan sabse main kaaran hota hai ki forex me aap kabhi bhi enter karke kabhi bhi profit lekar nikal saktah ian aur ye
    aap kahin bhi baithe baithe kar sakte hain..jo ki stocks me possible nahi hai

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the people can tell you here only about Forex because most of us learnt Forex trading online and there is very little information about stocks here, but as a general idea stocks are not leveraged like forex, so earning and losses as compared to Forex are less, and in share market we are dealing with only one entity that is the company but as forex trades in pairs we deal in two different entities or currencies at the same time

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In stock market, you can earn generally twenty to seventy percent in a year.Sometimes, you may make more than that.But, the cases are exceptional. But,if you can learn the forex trading,you can earn huge.Best of luck for you.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously excellence opportuniety have in the Forex trade. It trade from only 1$ start to more you wish. It have loan as Leverage from any broker house. So some capital holder can exchage more lot and collect profits or he loss his capital. The stock exchange have some load n it matuide with in three days. Stock market have not as these opportunity it need enough money to buying a lots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 301 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)