+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: can anyone describe me about the fibonachi retracements?how it work in MT4 platform??

Hybrid View

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

can anyone describe me about the fibonachi retracements?how it work in MT4 platform??

one person told me that this indicator is very helpful if we can have idea how use this on charts.please assist me in that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansari123 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-15), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    The fibonacci retracement is a very good analysis method but we must fully understand that this analysis method is very mathematical to understand because it is based on the repeatation of numbers.beginners should to get used to a very simple strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxultra For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have also heard about this one and people says its good one i am also intrested to know about this one do any one have full knowlede on this ? then plz share it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Localadclick Pk For This Useful Post:

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci is an indicator that shows the trend in a market or reversal of treend a market and with its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger, and how the trend is reversing, pulling fibonancci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw fibonaccinya. I pulled clear from the bottom up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to freepeng For This Useful Post:

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci indicaton was programmed on fibonacci numbers. It can tell you when the trend gonna reverse and it gonna continue again. It also predicts the way of the tren and its condition.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahadbd For This Useful Post:

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fibonacci retracement is a very good analysis method but we must fully understand that this analysis method is very mathematical to understand because it is based on the repeatation of numbers

12. The Following User Says Thank You to missali For This Useful Post:

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    one person told me that this indicator is very helpful if we can have idea how use this on charts.please assist me in that
    until now I have not used my fibonaci as a way to open a position in this trade sir, that I would be very hard pressed to explain to you,
    as long as I am trading in the forex market, I just use a candle in every trade I have this sir, for until now sir

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lg_pkl For This Useful Post:

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    I am less familiar with how to use the tools of this trade sir
    until now I can just use it as an indicator of the tools I have to do an analysis of this way then I will be able to learn how to do this safely and trade can go with this sir my knowledge so that I can understand about many more things

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci is an indicator that shows the trend in a market or reversal of trend a market and with its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger, and how the trend is reversing, pulling Fibonacci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw fibonaccinya. I pulled clear from the bottom up

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shoibal90 For This Useful Post:

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fibonacci is an indicator its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger to strongest ,the trend is reversing, pulling Fibonacci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw Fibonacci. Fibonacci is efficiency indicators in the forex market.so we can analysis Fibonacci And make more money.

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hiqbaleee For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast