व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can anyone describe me about the fibonachi retracements?how it work in MT4 platform??

Senior Member ansari123 is an unknown quantity at this point ansari123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.15 USD
    Thanks

can anyone describe me about the fibonachi retracements?how it work in MT4 platform??

one person told me that this indicator is very helpful if we can have idea how use this on charts.please assist me in that

2. Lamborghini
    Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.80 USD
    Thanks
    The fibonacci retracement is a very good analysis method but we must fully understand that this analysis method is very mathematical to understand because it is based on the repeatation of numbers.beginners should to get used to a very simple strategy.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.75 USD
    Thanks
    Fibonacci is an indicator that shows the trend in a market or reversal of treend a market and with its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger, and how the trend is reversing, pulling fibonancci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw fibonaccinya. I pulled clear from the bottom up

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.50 USD
    Thanks
    Fibonacci indicaton was programmed on fibonacci numbers. It can tell you when the trend gonna reverse and it gonna continue again. It also predicts the way of the tren and its condition.

Senior Member missali is an unknown quantity at this point missali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.20 USD
    Thanks
    The fibonacci retracement is a very good analysis method but we must fully understand that this analysis method is very mathematical to understand because it is based on the repeatation of numbers

Senior Member Localadclick Pk is an unknown quantity at this point Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    161.67 USD
    Thanks
    yes i have also heard about this one and people says its good one i am also intrested to know about this one do any one have full knowlede on this ? then plz share it

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    286.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    one person told me that this indicator is very helpful if we can have idea how use this on charts.please assist me in that
    until now I have not used my fibonaci as a way to open a position in this trade sir, that I would be very hard pressed to explain to you,
    as long as I am trading in the forex market, I just use a candle in every trade I have this sir, for until now sir

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ansari123 View Post
    I am less familiar with how to use the tools of this trade sir
    until now I can just use it as an indicator of the tools I have to do an analysis of this way then I will be able to learn how to do this safely and trade can go with this sir my knowledge so that I can understand about many more things

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.30 USD
    Thanks
    Fibonacci is an indicator that shows the trend in a market or reversal of trend a market and with its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger, and how the trend is reversing, pulling Fibonacci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw fibonaccinya. I pulled clear from the bottom up

11. Lamborghini
    Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    241.50 USD
    Thanks
    Fibonacci is an indicator its own calculations, and individual levels, how the trend is getting stronger to strongest ,the trend is reversing, pulling Fibonacci is from the ground up according to the I learned, and do not know how other people draw Fibonacci. Fibonacci is efficiency indicators in the forex market.so we can analysis Fibonacci And make more money.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast