+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 337 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start trading according need adequate knowledge of foreign exchange industry. Trial exercise is very useful and give you best idea. Therefore, community talk about, discuss effective investor and must read all research to help earn from this great industry.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before create start positioning we must ready about what is couple want to business finish with way to use, and how lot to create start positions and must use stop-loss in our business. that is very helpful to prevent our stability going to edge contact.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    yes I agree completely with your opinion,,
    maybe before I started trading I would prepare in advance of currency pairs, read the latest news and analysis associated with some currency pairs will I trade in detail ..
    good luck ..

Member khoiri is an unknown quantity at this point khoiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you. I know you are referring to, and I also know why you prohibit trading while we sleep, because when we sleep our chances of seeing and observing the movement of the graph we will not be, or could be said setrategi that arise when trading would be wasted ... .

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

yes i will try to follow your words but I will try to trade first because I learned without an experience where people can understand that only theory without practice.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling . good like forex forum

Banned fxrazu is an unknown quantity at this point fxrazu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think before trading any currency pair you have know about that currency pair condition.you have read that currency pair news and you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects.then i think you can open you trade.

Banned noman420 is an unknown quantity at this point noman420's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trading about forex fast time . before i trade with using technical analysis as my best knowledge ..

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes anyone can trade in Forex but simply they have a an account that help them to conduct their business properly. this is absolutely right that this is the global and international business so any who be agree, can be enter this site for the betterment of them. that means account-information-trade.....etc.

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading u must study and if possible you take training for short time and if possible long time because the teacher can teach many thing that we cant learn without teacher ,father that u must be read the form of this site and always search for new knoledge

Member saryofx is an unknown quantity at this point saryofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading I would definitely check the following
    - Determine the Major Trend of the currency pair to be traded,
    -Attach Order in the direction of Major Trend, example when a currency pair trend of debt increases, the dominant order should BUY, BUY because major trend, and vice versa.
    -Make sure whether it was there news affecting price movements, if there is then it should be analyzed how to think about influence. it is necessary for trading decisions.
    -rest always use when trading trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 337 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)