+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 337 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI,Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxeon is an unknown quantity at this point fxeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rashedul View Post
    You are appropriate monastic. I suppose every successful trader do the aforesaid abstract before arrival his trades. But the object here is to meditate is piss reputable psychotherapy. Do not await any statement from industry but determine the marketplace what it is doing and where it is exploit. That's all around opportune reasoning.
    We need to always look for signal.also always careful about you trading ,never be anxious about your business,also always use the trading software and so on...thus you can be a success ful trader..thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munna khan View Post
    I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going.
    be able to do forex traders analyze the market movements and trends analysis in the forex trading strategy, forex traders use forex trading strategy in accordance with the funding and create a trading plan

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are appropriate monastic. I suppose every successful trader do the aforesaid abstract before arrival his trades. But the object here is to meditate is piss reputable psychotherapy. Do not await any statement from industry but determine the marketplace what it is doing and where it is exploit. That's all around opportune reasoning.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what to do before trading? i think we must analyze the market first before opening a trade because if we don't
    analyze it first the chance to make a mistake is too big. we must reduce loss as much as we can...

Senior Member rabbi89 is an unknown quantity at this point rabbi89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without good like forum indian

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I agree with your opinion, I think the Forex business is a very difficult, so for me the much needed knowledge and MM are good in it, with analysis and dynamic trade patterns and discipline make you a good trader. Strongly agree once when a business who do not know, but having the courage to trade Forex in its called gambling, and is in fact not doing business.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    If think I learned that Financial Management is a planning, budgeting, inspection, management, control, retrieval and storage of funds owned by the organization or company.

Member wsaqapam is an unknown quantity at this point wsaqapam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that creating yours own strategies before trading and the watching forex news can give you a looks about what should happens while trading secures you start and the stop points is importante it can saves you from a greaters lossing if you were trading awith a highest leverages !!

Member rekoo is an unknown quantity at this point rekoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I begin always in trading this trader because I somewhat good I open news sites and watch the news issued in this day and analyze and find out the extent of their impact on the market then I analyze chart and wait for the opportunity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 337 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)