+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 337 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bimz is an unknown quantity at this point bimz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to start trading in a relaxed state so that our analysis will go well,,, watch the previous data in your chart analysis .. do well .. when our analysis is perfect, we must immediately enter the market .. do not ever enter the market when we have a problem beyond forex itself ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    First I decide which trading strategy I will applied for that trading.Then I calculate my risk factor and organize money management system for sustain in this market for long time.I believe that if I stay long time in market profit must will come.I never forget money management system due to any entry position.

Member youngest is an unknown quantity at this point youngest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is only but one thing to do before before trading. once you opens your laptop and connected to the internet the first thing to do before opening any position in forex trade is to analyze the movement of the market and sees if it suits your strategy for trading. do your fundamental and technical analysis very well because this will help to know exactly the next step or the position you will enter. this is done to avoid much loss while trading

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that's right brother , should read the news and get some technicals and strategies before start trading ,for who start gambling as you said sure will lose a big part from his capital that's if he didn't lose all

Junior Member indafx is an unknown quantity at this point indafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading following a sure thing I check:
    - Major trend
    before entering into a currency pair I would make sure that I know the major trend of the currency pair. this is for all my orders in line with the major trend.

- High impact news
    I will definitely be aware of the high impact news that will affect the currency pair will I buy.

Member ariesekunder is an unknown quantity at this point ariesekunder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading should pray first
    determine the direction of our trading
    long term or short term
    select a currency
    provide money for deposit
    PRACTICE PRACTICE 'N PRACTICE

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going. That's all about good analysis.

Member pisses[69] is on a distinguished road pisses[69]'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munna khan View Post
    I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going.
    Proper money management will help us to make our trading account grow more rapidly and avoid us from suffer big loss in our trading thats can make you suffer margin call in your account.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rashedul View Post
    You are appropriate monastic. I suppose every successful trader do the aforesaid abstract before arrival his trades. But the object here is to meditate is piss reputable psychotherapy. Do not await any statement from industry but determine the marketplace what it is doing and where it is exploit. That's all around opportune reasoning.
    Money management is a means of managing you account balance in line with proper trading. a good money management should always consider not spending not more than 3% of your account at a single trade. if you follow this kind of process you would be able to trade conviniently and not born your money e.g an account of $100 shouldn't trade more than $3 at a single trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 337 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)