+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 337 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in Forex is not an easy task. It is not only a business but also an education. This education makes a trader experienced and expert. So at beginning, a trader must know business strategy. At the same time must be familiar with different currency pairs and their history.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cepik is an unknown quantity at this point cepik's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to do is prepare the best. technical analysis to be done, because this analysis see the state of the markets directly. but also fundamental analysis can not be ruled out, because the effect of the news will be much more pronounced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dreamway is an unknown quantity at this point dreamway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, a trader should collect sufficient knowledge about forex trading before start trading. Having sufficient knowledge and being familiar with each term used in forex trading is needed to become a successful trader. before start trading on real account practice on demo is very important.

Senior Member pkonlinejobs is an unknown quantity at this point pkonlinejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading se phly humy trading rules ki samjh honi chaiy.... jb tk hum demo account m mistkes krty hn tb tk real trading nhi krni chaiy, forex trading k liy humy all time active or sharp mind rhna hota hy, demo practice humy successfull trader bnati hy

Member coco handoko is an unknown quantity at this point coco handoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    I strongly agree with you, everything has to be prepared properly and correctly, but in fact we often make mistakes in trading like breaking rules set by themselves. as well as any preparation is most important is our mental readiness.

Banned ennt8 is an unknown quantity at this point ennt8's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking What to do before trading ?

What Is The Current Trading Price For The Maker Of Big Macs: The reason for this is that however good your fx broker's alerts may be the major banks are just about always going to be one step ahead. When you're going to trade leave your emotions at the door. ...

Member qupsgroup is an unknown quantity at this point qupsgroup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with your post. its very needed and important for make every trade. without well know about its fundamental and technique no one can gain forex . if some one not expert about technical analysis he must needed support or advice from a expert then he have to make trade. so be learn first and then make trade.

Banned mbloo is on a distinguished road mbloo's Avatar
    Thanks
    always be positive that you will win your trades quite well so always be coragious when you do put that trade out there that you will wine do not straggle to make it.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I do before trading is I analyze first my charts and look for many timeframes if there is a trend, and then I also read the forex calendar and see if there is a big news coming. If there is, then I don't trade, but if none, then I wait for the signal of my strategy and then I open my trade.

Senior Member kabil750 is an unknown quantity at this point kabil750's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what to do before trading ? in my opinion trading without any piror analysis is like gambling . thats all good analysis............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 337 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)