+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 337 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned nayeem mahfujur is on a distinguished road nayeem mahfujur's Avatar
    Thanks

Trading for a Living

Instead, our day trading mentor program gives you the skills you need to avoid common pitfalls experienced by traders and maximize your success in the markets. These skills include:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade with mistreatment technical analysis as my best technique then i check all time frames, chart and conjointly indicators to assist Pine Tree State to create analysis for my trading.. this can be necessary for to try and do on behalf of me to induce the most effective result and trade with safely.. therefore i feel so as to earn smart cash from this business we have a tendency to should concentrate our attention to the present profession and ne'er lose our hopes attributable to some losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bbc670 is an unknown quantity at this point bbc670's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders want to use their analysis in forex exchange trading, that is good to do.
    We can identify the market trends or direction through the use of our indicators and analysis

Senior Member munna khan is an unknown quantity at this point munna khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without knowing many aspects of trading, a trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs.

Member andhikayasa is an unknown quantity at this point andhikayasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what to do before the trading,
    1. pray
    2. prepare mentally and physically healthy

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex trading ko suroo karne se phelay ap jis pair per trading karna cahetay hai ap ko us ke bare mein acha khasa knowledge aur experience hasil karna cahiye aur is ki mukamal history ko dekh lena cahiye.

Senior Member Adeladickhausm1473 is an unknown quantity at this point Adeladickhausm1473's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    i think it may be opinion, could easily be the most important variable in the snowball fight, but I haven't even mentioned it. What do you think that variable is?

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you.knowing about the fundamental statistics of a currency can definitely
    give some advantage over the others.in your fundamental strategy which news you follow first
    can u refer some news site that you find as useful

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading sa phely hum ko news parna chayea us ka bad hum ko markeet kar bare ma janyena
    chayea ka market kaha ja rahi ha agar hum market ko smjne ma kamjab ho jaye to pher
    ma forex ma bohat paysa kama sakte ha,

Senior Member endischa is on a distinguished road endischa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we trading in forex we have to make good trading plan because it make our
    trading always under control so we can make our trading always profitable too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 337 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)