+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 337 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir I think before trading well in advance you must know the understanding the system and also adopt the strategy which you use, make a clear plan in detail, review the economic calendar and read the news which put a strong impact on the currency paid prive movement on that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahme000036 is an unknown quantity at this point ahme000036's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are two main ways to analysis the currency rate: fundamental and technical analysis.

Once you have a system your happy with that's it. People go on about working hard in forex trading to educate yourself but once you have your system stick with it. The market doesn't give you extra dollars for effort, you get your reward for trading correctly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member guitar99 is an unknown quantity at this point guitar99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I artless up patronage in the fx mart, I e'er accomplish reliable I do whatever search introductory to judge out what is occurrence in the fx marketplace before I came. This helps us to not juncture the unfavourable way in forex nowness trading

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waheo great muje ap ki trading ka andaz bohat acha laga har tarder ko chyea ka wo trade karne
    sa phealt market ko smjye aur pher trade karye ma be trading sa phealy news study karta ho
    aur pher daytea cheak karta ho market ka ja signal dakhta ho aur pher trade karta ho.

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think each triple-crown trader do a similar issue before coming into his trades. however the issue here is to think about is keep analysis.... i trade with victimization technical analysis as my best methodology then i check all time frames, chart and additionally indicators to assist Maine to form analysis for my trading , this can be vital for to try to to on behalf of me to induce the most effective result and trade with safely, and trust you if the trader don't create analysis or scan the news to grasp the market condition with real then they merely create gamble for his or her trading...

Banned cepik is an unknown quantity at this point cepik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mosabbal View Post
    Trading in forex is not gambling, Before we enter a trade we must have a reason why we enter buy or sell for our trade. Don't trade without a reason if you don't want to think of a reason why the market always goes against you.
    A successful trader always trde wisely,trading plan to wear the appropriate experience in forex trading risks using a trading plan, money management and profit margins good, because the risk in forex trading is crucial

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in forex is not gambling, Before we enter a trade we must have a reason why we enter buy or sell for our trade. Don't trade without a reason if you don't want to think of a reason why the market always goes against you.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aandree View Post
    am agree with your opinion but trader have to do trade in the demo account for getting knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis because when trader will do loss in the demo account then they will try to solve their problem and will try to learn from this mistake
    Brother technical aur fundamental sirf demo se nahi sikha jata hai, agar aapko inko sikhna hai, to pahle kuch Articles Read karna hoga, aur usmein hume technical aur fundamentals ke bare mein kafi kuch milega, wo samjhane ke baad hi hume demo par technical ki practice kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    EVERY BODY,I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making. A successful trader always learn and learn before he wants to order some pairs. Even us, as newbie, we must learn and learn how we trade correctly, and finally we can make profit with forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 337 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)