+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 337 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member badrussalam is an unknown quantity at this point badrussalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in forex is not gambling, before we enter a trade we have to have a reason why we go to buy or sell to trade t trade.don us for no reason if you do not want to think of a reason why the market always goes against you. as believers, do not forget to pray before going into trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading krney se pehly mein hamesha market ka trend daikhta hoon ager market meri hisab
    sey theek hai tou mein phr he trade krney ki koshish krta hoon market k trend ko samjh kr he
    trade laganey wala kamayab hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed much needed speed and accuracy in decision-making when we will do the trading, as we see sometimes and dihitungan market movements per minute by minute ..

Senior Member Jubel300 is an unknown quantity at this point Jubel300's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex is not gambling ,before we enter a trade we must have a reason why we enter buy or sell for our trade.don't trade without a reason if you don't want to think of a reason why the market always goes against you.

Junior Member dian safitri is an unknown quantity at this point dian safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I joined and open trade in the forex market, the first thing I do is to consult with a friend who is an expert in the field of forex, then I check out what's happening today in the forex market. it is intended that I was not mistaken and can avoid losses. remember the principle of "economic benefit as much as possible and avoid losses to a minimum."

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    yes you are right a successful trader trade when he has a signal.
    before going to open any trade we must plan proper lot size and the place of stop loss and take profit. one that is more important that is trade with only strategy signal.
    successful trader tabhi trading karte hai, jab unko signal milta hai, ye baat ek dum sahi hai, koi bhi achcha trader tab order open nahi karta hai, jab usko signal nahi milta hai, aur trading karna bhi tabhi chahiye, jab trading mein sure ho.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    which is important to me is setategi, many people do trade on using various setrategi in order to get the benefits, so I as a new trader traders often follow the old

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    before i speak freely trade within the fx market, i perpetually build positive i do a few analysis initial to uncover out what's happening within the fx market before i came. this helps us out to not join the negative trend in forex currency trading.

Junior Member dian safitri is an unknown quantity at this point dian safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before we do forex trading, at least we have to know first what is forex. without knowing many aspects of the trade, the trader will always fail and lose. a trader must have the unyielding spirit to become a success and will not stop learning how to trade properly and can make a profit, especially in the field of forex.

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    before doing something we ought to do preparation that the act is done how we need, and same we ought to apply in forex well before you make in any trade it'll forever facilitate if we pay time on analysing and planning that trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 337 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)