+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 337 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member ajit rawat is an unknown quantity at this point ajit rawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    well there are certain things you should do before trading like you should free from tension and should not be emotionally depressed also you should check the history of that currency so that you can estimate many things about the currency..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ntoed is on a distinguished road ntoed's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to make analysis before we trade in forex market. we can use fundamental analysis or technical analysis to identify the trend in forex. if we can identify the correct trend, we can follow it to earn profit. most of the trader lose money in every markets because they dont make a good analysis and fail to identify the trend. and after trading we have to learn from that experience to improve our skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 820 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading or before getting into the live market you should have made your analysis on the pair which you will trade and you should have a tested strategy or system and a good trading plan and should write your trading rules so that it is helpful to you to refer in difficult market situations.

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    hamain trading se pehle ek to apne personal computer kharidna chahye aur dusre number par yeh ke internet ki sahoolat activate karwani chahye phir kisi senior member ko keh kar uss se trading seekhni chahye aur then start g

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    Get started early before the daily trading, I get used to obtain references about a possible trend, I will enter into consideration, although not absolutely I use when making decisions. At least I have a cautionary note about the possibilities today.

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I completely have the same opinion inside your thought that trade without having prior preparation is just as if playing and also we tend to are generally certainly depended on the luck. So I think in order to make amazing cash by it privilege we should focus my interest for you to it craft and never lose would like with such damages.

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me before starting trading at first i analyze the market situation and news about the pair, then i observe indicators for sometime and read others analysis about the pair and finally i take the decision what to do now. most of the time i get positive reaction and make profit and some times i get loss because of my wrong prediction.

Member ejueju is an unknown quantity at this point ejueju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing to do before opening a trade who pray, hope your prediction is correct your strategy, make you believe praying for your trading skills, but when you lose you have to relax the cause, some people when he gets a loss he will be more aggressive and then open trade with a lot of doubles to compensate. pray every start trading and remain patient to benefit from this business. should never be careless

Senior Member sukini is an unknown quantity at this point sukini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    prepared or planned trade. a lot of which had to be prepared both setrategi and analysis as a tool for trading. is still much more to be prepared but I also do not understand much

Member topotut is an unknown quantity at this point topotut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes .... preparation of technical and fundamental analysis strongly support you in making decisions in the trading market entry, but it would be safer if the transaction you also have to take management of your funds safe position up and down for your money, and how many transactions you can do in the market , not too much but always make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 337 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)