+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 337 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member afreen.imran is an unknown quantity at this point afreen.imran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye kam hi esa hai k app es me koi trade bina sarch kie nahi laga sakty os me app ko 70% loss hone ka khatra hota hai agar app ne ye kam karna hai to app ko pely markit ko dekhna hoga k ye kya kar rahe hai aur os k bad hi app ko koi fesla karna hota hai nahi to loss hone ka zada imkan hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most essential factor is find out the area from where to get specialized and essential research and present new relevant to couple that you are going to business. Because when you go to your stay dealing display these things are easily accessible to you for fast choice making.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna sabse zaruri hota hai..jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai sse forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko market ko samjhna chahaiey aur market ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye
    sahi kaha bhai aapne, trading se pahle humare pass strong signal hona chahiye, jo humko analysis karne se milta hai, jab tak hum analysis nahi karte hai, hum buy ya sell ka sahi tarah se pata nahi laga pate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mim_01 View Post
    from my view scalping is a scalping is a process which can do a large thing by a small work...so it is very useful for us.....
    a scalping get some benefit in forex trading money management daily movement controlled the trading plan use capital margin consider the risk management able to analyze daily movement and risk,

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before i am trading, i usually check all my strategy and plan.. and the important thing is i never open position if the market is not same with my position on trading. for me better i am not trading in one day rather than i loss my money and account in one day...

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me trading krny sa pehlay humy is ka baray ma knowledge hona chahiay jb hmay kafi hud tk experience ho jye trading ka bary ma tb hum achay forex trader ban skty ha.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before I artless up patronage in the Forex market, I e'er accomplish reliable I do what ever search introductory to judge out what is occurrence in the Forex market place before I come.

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before i do any trading i ,i first get to get to the main sites that gives a lot of information about what is going to happen next in the market and that way i get to know how to trade in the market.

Banned hani is an unknown quantity at this point hani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    forex pay trading karnay say pehlay forex k baray me ziada say ziada information hasil karni chae hai ta k proper work kia ja sakay or work karnay me koi problem na ho

Senior Member mim_01 is an unknown quantity at this point mim_01's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my view scalping is a scalping is a process which can do a large thing by a small work...so it is very useful for us.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 337 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)