+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 337 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    before the forex trading i am only a syudent and not do any work but when i start the forex trading then i am not only a student i am also a professional on my my profession because i am a student of computer science.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein trading krney sey pehly news read krta hoon our phr market k trend ko read krta hoon
    k aj market up jaye gi ya down phr mein mind mein ye rakhta hoon k meiney aj kitney dollar
    earn krney hain phr mein pair choose krta hoon jis pr trading krnei hai our phr mein trading
    krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I totally concord with your notion that trading without prior intellect ion is vindicator equivalent diversion and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I guess in inflict to acquire opportune money from this playacting we staleness center our tending to this community and never retro****e our hopes due to any losses.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    the major necessary aspect is recognize the house from where to get willing designed specialized and essential research and present new linked out to try you are planning to business. thnaks and happy pips

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes.thank you very much for your post.things you wrote in your post will be very helpful for the new guys in forex.i totally agree with everything you said/wrote in the post.

Banned waris is an unknown quantity at this point waris's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khyal se koi bhi trade shuru karnese pehle, apko achhi tarah se market ka situation, economical and political news of countries pe dhyan dena chahiye. isse apko pata chal jayega aap jo pair pe trade karna chahte ho uska rate kamega aur barhega, fundamental analysis k sath sath aap ko technical analysis pe bhi dhyan dena chahiye.......

Senior Member ASMINI is on a distinguished road ASMINI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    Thanks for your post, i totally agree with that your opinion ..we must planning everything before we decide to entry at the market..plan is like a map..we should know how much money that we ready to risk for our entry and then set the target...trading is not a gambling because its real business..
    Just click thanks if you think this is USEFUL POST
    join discuss in my thread https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-about-Profit!

Senior Member roziqin is an unknown quantity at this point roziqin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel the foremost necessary factor is realize the house from where tou get willing created technical and fundamental analysis and current new connected out to try you are intending to trade. as a result of once you move to your live trading screen these things are readily obtainable back for quick call creating.

Senior Member leon is an unknown quantity at this point leon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading we must be relax, dont trade with emotion, just because the price in high price, then we sell the pair, but we must make analysis first, then we can make decision,,

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    we bed to do is train the incomparable. technical analysis that present be finished, because this reasoning see advise of the marketplace directly. but also harmonic reasoning can not be ruled out, because the issue of the information give be untold many obvious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 337 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)