+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 337 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned RKL is an unknown quantity at this point RKL's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading usually I see daily candlestick and then observe the pattern, so we at least be able to see movement and possibly the most bitter open position even when we are not in line with our expectations, we can fix it with a stop loss or a cutloss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ranausman View Post
    hum ko trading ke pehlye market ko zaruri samjna chaheye or es ke hum ko technical anaysis or fundamental ko sekhna chaheye jo ke hamre leye bohat fyde mand ha es
    bhai technical ya fir fundamental aap jo bhi jante hai, wo trading se pahle karna bahut jaruri hota hai, jab tak aap analysis nahi karenge, aapko market ka trend direction ke bare mein bilkul bhi pata nahi chal payega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member rajapsing is an unknown quantity at this point rajapsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must prepare ourselves to face the real trading using a demo account as a tool for learning. it's all going to help us in learning strategies and money management. but to learn to control our mental need to trade using a real account because we can control the emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonyroy is an unknown quantity at this point sonyroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is a very important topees for new trader because every new trader should follow the technical rule of forex trading and you must read all news what is related for your trading.without any knowledge, if you start to trading i am sure you fell in loss profit.

Senior Member rafi1990 is an unknown quantity at this point rafi1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is important question what i do before my trading.first of all i make a plan how much time i work and how much money i have to invest for today.i think about my buy and sell.totally i make a plan.because without plan what i shall do when i start my business. A real trader always make plan before his trading.

Senior Member ranausman is an unknown quantity at this point ranausman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum ko trading ke pehlye market ko zaruri samjna chaheye or es ke hum ko technical anaysis or fundamental ko sekhna chaheye jo ke hamre leye bohat fyde mand ha es

Member newjobatlast is an unknown quantity at this point newjobatlast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riskideki View Post
    before I trade, I look first law of forex trading because this is very important to me. when I'm sure if trading is allowed, I rushed to learn and practice using the demo, I did it all as if I was a serious condition for trading.
    Now, this is interesting, do you mind telling us the law of forex trading because i am yet to read or see anything about this. as for me, before i trade, i check my capital, check my leverage, check how much i feel i am ready to lose, then how much i want to make before trading.

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    before i start tradinbg i make sure that i have checked everything that can affect my trades in the market and make sure thaT in all thethings we do we do not have to make sure that we press on with trading.

Senior Member baned tak hajar is on a distinguished road baned tak hajar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    find out the price movement of currencies, learn trading strategies. tradinglah use the demo account for some time that we get to know metatrader well, so no one clicks when it used real account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to baned tak hajar For This Useful Post:

rajapsing (2013-02-02)

Senior Member aabi is on a distinguished road aabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i open my terminal with THE NAME OF ALLAH , and before open terminal i check my mistakes previously and then i open my analysis site for making a good economic data review because without fundamental analysis we cannot gets anything from forex that's it , and also dear before open terminal make sure that you are relax or not ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 255 of 337 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)