+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 337 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member hiteshrawat is an unknown quantity at this point hiteshrawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader ko har trading se pehle sare technical aur fundamental news ko ache se study karna chahiye kyunki forex market inpe bahut depend rehta hai aur inki ko analyze karke ache traders trading karte hai
    inke sath sath aapko apne stop loss aur take profit values ko bhi decide kar lena chahaiey trading se pehle hi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we have to look Forex news and experts reviews before trade. Or else we can not make money. We should have a lot of knowledge about Forex and demo account practicing experience before trade. Then we can earn a lot of money in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    before trading,having a well knowledge about forex is much important.after this every trader should listen news about forex and should make some analysis for well trading.we can learn basics about forex in this way and we shall be a good trader.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading is totally based on money management system,so before a single entry must I think about my money how much support.Also any open position I open after proper technical analysis also follow my indicator what it say.If indicator not say something I never make any entry.I always wait for a good and reliable signal with long term goal.

Senior Member compas91 is an unknown quantity at this point compas91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must analyze first, because if we do trade gaze think or analyze the market, of course, difficult for us to target profits in the forex business is, therefore familiarize ourselves to understand the market.

Senior Member alam888 is an unknown quantity at this point alam888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before start treading one should learn about Forex. Learn and earn is the main them in Forex business. Forex treading really need to learn about Forex business. So before start treading one should open a demo account and flow the movement of the market.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it very important to see the fundamental and technical aspects,one must do the proper analysis of the pair in which going to trade also fellow the news related to the said pair to emerge as winner in that trade.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before my trading course I will analyze will support and resistance price beforehand. also will design a plan that can work well when the price gave me a good opportunity later .. .. this my opinion sirr..

Senior Member rohankobir is an unknown quantity at this point rohankobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader want to trader in real account but it is not so easy. I think if any trader want to trader in real account he must get more & more knowledge. It is very important. Without proper knowledge any one can easily lost his money in real account.

Senior Member farooq4455 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should be check trading singnls form www.zifx.com website then take order and alway keep it in your min before taking order what markete says it will up or down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 337 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)