+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 337 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you.ap ka trade kurne ka tareqa bohat acha hey.mere khayal me trade shuru kurne se pehley hamein market ko analysis kurna parey ga.orr jub hum market ko puri tarha study kurne ke baad trade kurte hain tub hamein ziada faida hota hey.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned m.ashraf will become famous soon enough m.ashraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex men behtreen trdare ko market k bary men knowledge hona chahye or market k bunyadi princepl kofollow krna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Good Morning is an unknown quantity at this point Good Morning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all you must know the risk of the trading currencies is very high. High profit high risk high return. The start learning from the very basic lesson about currencies and what make the currencies move. Then start to looking at the chart and spot where the price get rejected. Then try to attach some basic and useful tools to help you trade in the mapping of the trend by using moving average, fibonacci retracement or trend line. Then you can join the forum and find a discussion you are confused about and get the answer from the experienced trader.
    'eLCy'

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex pe trading karne se pehle market ko analyse karna hota hai. jo bhi trader sari studies karne ke bad trading karta hai usey forex me sabse zada fayda hota hai aur merwy khyal men har trader ko chahiey ke market ko samjhey aur phr trading shuru karey .

Senior Member GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA is an unknown quantity at this point GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you... thats a good treder.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before trading one should analyse market movement by using fundamental and technical analysis ..
    After reading charts of H1 D1 30min 5min .. one should compute whether to buy or when to sold . Because without analysis we will not be able to understand the trade .

Banned tanvir008 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir008's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do believe probably the most crucial matter is usually find out the spot by where you might get specialized and crucial study and provide new strongly related several that will you are likely to organization. Since when you go to your own stay coping show these products are easily available to you personally pertaining to rapid making selections.

Junior Member sumberkencono is an unknown quantity at this point sumberkencono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pretty simple to compose himself before plunging in the OP in forex,
    If I do I do it if it was difficult to analyze market movements, even more than 10 minutes my initial analysis I do,
    But if I could have predicted that I collated view of analysis and found to be suitable then take a long time to do the OP, especially if we use the scalping technique, it needs careful analysis in a short time,,

For that let us strengthen our MM knowledge that whatever happens with our account of the forex market we can accept it and be ready to jump back and minimize the losses and learn the mistakes that have been made​​,,
    it All comes from Your Mind

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing is not tou technical and fundamental analysis and current functioning of the couple to be prepared to be detected in the area. When trading these things because you live on the screen provides a quick decision..........

Senior Member nayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point nayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually look to the news and analysis overview before trade in Forex. After gather all news and overviews I analysis these then I can take decision for trading in Forex. I am also regularly practicing demo account and also learning from Indian forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 337 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)