+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 337 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member sweethot is an unknown quantity at this point sweethot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start trade i must b try that i known the market and market stituation about all kinds and thern i start the trade because in this ways you find out and search all market analysis and see that where is market going, so for this i read all data and market report for better trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein tou trading krney sey phely market ka trend check krta hoon our news read krta hoon our
    different trading ki sites visit krta hoon our phr he trading krta hoon eis sey mujhey loss nahi hota

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every successful trader do the same thing before entering his trades. But the thing here is to consider is make good analysis. Do not expect any thing from market but judge the market what it is doing and where it is going.,thank you very much.

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you individual meet started day trading, or are intellection of decent a day dealer, these articles will provide the info that you pauperization to get started. Topics such as an intromission to day trading, the markets that can be day traded, and explanations of the tools that you instrument pauperism, are all encrusted in point, and testament give a great disposition of the bedrock. With this honorable foundation, you module be healthy to progress to day trading's author sophisticated topics with confidence.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i do trade on EUR/USD pair in forex market, first i do on pair market analysis. And i do on my trade money management. Then i take decision buy/sell trade. Because i know that trading plan is very important in forex trading market. If you have back up on your trade so your trade is save in forex market. Thanks

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,195 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Main kahunga ki jis pair ko aap pasand karte hai, aur fir aap ya to technical ya fir fundamental base par trading karte hai, to aapko pahle uski analysis karna hota hai, jab hum analysis kar lete hai, to humko trading mein buy or sell kya karna hai, ye pata chal jata hai.
    hanji bhai forex trading mein analysis karna bahut jaroori hai jab tak hum sahi se analysis par concentrate nahi karege hume nahi pata hoga humne kab kaunsa pair buy or sell karna hai..

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well me smajhta hu k jub b hum se koi tarding start krne lage to mere khyal me use pehle eik dfa uski practise kr leni chaiye or use sahi tarh se sub kchanalysisi kr lena chaiye or mere khyal me jub wo sub kch kr le ga to wo atdring ache se kr ske ga or is se use hi fiada hoga...

Banned miguel432 is an unknown quantity at this point miguel432's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you can almost every Forex trading needs just enough to realize that they, as the technical aspects. You've got to almost every analysis, with the only explanation to each specific needs of the industry, as well as a forecast later in the day, and coming in a few days to read.
    You must be a proper technical review. Or maybe it was possible, technical analysis of some authorities, whether or not it is for a long or short time, perhaps a group of coins should comply with. Inside, my Aubinoine not only the analysis is compared with the stakes.

Senior Member Talha4455 is an unknown quantity at this point Talha4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein apni trade lene se pahle hamesh market ka trend check kerta hoon k ye aj k din up ho gi ya pher down aur us ke bad apna order book kerta hoon aur ager market ki samja na rahi ho tu pending order le ker chore deta hoon.

Senior Member jangan baned aku lagi is on a distinguished road jangan baned aku lagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading market is one of the way traders get the best out of the market.

you need to know yourself what is your character and which way you want to take for trading.

There is unlimited to mind expect.
    xxxxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 337 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 334 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)