+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 337 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Banned dimaz99 is an unknown quantity at this point dimaz99's Avatar
    Thanks
    impart you for close thinking...According to me a merchandiser should accumulate ample knowledge and some Forex trading before signaling trading.Having spare knowledge and state acquainted with every point utilised in Forex trading,is necessary to embellish a victorious dealer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think before you start trading you must read about it,and before you start trading you must check the market and know every thing about it,in forex trading buisness you earn a big money but you must know about some important information about trading like currency pairs,sessions and about market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a need for every trader to analyze the market first, both technically or and fundamental also. after that, making a trading Plan, defining entry price,and both targeting. Taking profit and also Stop Loss. in order to keep his trading from involving emotion. and the last, just applying the plan, and being disciple in following the plan already made.

Senior Member rony71 is an unknown quantity at this point rony71's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important aspect is discover out the place from where tou get pre-made specific and important analysis and existing new appropriate to several that you are going to company. Because when you go to your remain working show these factors are available to you for quick developing choices.

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before trading that you means before opening one position first I thinking about my money management system and then calculate how much lot I will select for open position.Then thinking about price action rule and see my preferable indicator indication.If my thinking go with open position then I open.

Junior Member gani_bro is an unknown quantity at this point gani_bro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    yes i agree with you , before trading some traders must have a skill and knowledge about forex because this is high risk business

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello guys in case of your posting i think that the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good question what to do before trading. We should know all techniques and strategies used in the field of forex trade. We should discuss our matters with a senior om forex forum india, and try to act upon their advice. And always start trading with demo account.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the analysis of space and physical analysis of the differences between the AT knowledgeable expert, but I've been in doubt .. It follows that the analysis be? How to create your own analysis? I always try to see the other experts. I opened the book Eotor Miro.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading se pehley learning bohot zaruri chez hoti hey . is ke baad hi insan earning kar sakta hey . mukammal knowledge hona bhi zaruri hey .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 337 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)