+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 337 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its must we now about the trade that we ope for earning read at least analysis report before open position and then take a decision after this must check the trend and then you take the easy decision for that and may be your decision 70% accurate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?

Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    1. I pray and say Bismillahirrohmanirrohim
    2. I see to the chart to analys
    3. If any a moment I will OP but if not yet I will wait
    === GUE SUKA THREAD LOE BROO==
    ===I LIKE YOUR THREAD BROO===
    ===KEEP SHARING BROOO==============

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein hamesha trading krney sey pehly market ka trend check krta hoon our ous k baad mein different
    sites sey forex ki news read krta hoon our phr mein decide krta hoon k bids up lagaon ya down ki lagaon
    phr mein trading krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tahir11 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before starting trading one should have proper information about trading nd have some stratergies before going in this field...

Senior Member Dipak123 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should read all forex lessons carefully and should practice in demo for at least 5-6 months before doing in real..... We should know about Forex as much as you can.... And you should not trading with greediness other wise we will have to face a huge loss...

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex men trading sey pehley hamen market ko dekhna hota hey keh kis pair ki markt saheh move karti hey us ko dekh kar market ko sheh sey samajh kar phr trading shuru kar deni chaiey is sey loss ke bohot kam chance hotey hen .

Member samio07 is an unknown quantity at this point samio07's Avatar
    Thanks
    before you start trading you need a good strategy and know how to do technical analysis and choose good indicators like moving avreage and RSi and parbolic sar and if you mastered these outlis well and with a little patience you can do has good result

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before every trade we need a good strong plan to make good strategy and good ways to avoid from mistakes during our trades. i think a professional trader always set a good plan before every trade. that is the key of success

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how necessary the testing of a plan or strategy in demo account before we run it in real trading, I think beginners need the experience first before they trade in real account. And if the plan or strategy proofed running well so we do the plan in real trading and earn some money.

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 337 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)