+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 337 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faizah View Post
    Be prepared well in advance of trading, you must know and understand the workings of a system or strategy you use, make a clear plan in detail, review the schedule or the economic calendar has a strong impact on the currency pair price movement on that day. and do not sleep when you're trading!
    make a trading plan and trading analysis, while also learning to understand and analyze the movement of use fundamental news that affects the economy and the world trading system, the movement of the indicator analysis forex trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that you are absolutely right and i think that we all have to analyuse the market very well before we can enter to any trade and also we have to be relaxed and repsect our trading rules too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlegend is an unknown quantity at this point forexlegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you ask what to do before trading... I am gonna clean up my table, do some sport, drink water and eat an apple.
    Then I am gonna check what happend in asia session. When did banks buy and sell. Looking for new supports & resi areas if they occur.

Then watching the frankfurt market opening! This is important!Because they go sometimes the other direction, to buy low or sell high!

After that you check if your analysis is doing well from the night before: Because I make my analysis from the market always in the night when asia session gonna start!

Then wait 1hour after London Session, because Market Makers will try to make fake moves. You will get an clear direction.
    Especially Gold has its direction after 1 hour of London opening. ..almost always

Member FireBones is an unknown quantity at this point FireBones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before you can get started with forex trading, there are so many questions to answer. How do I choose a broker? Should I use a demo account? What do I need to know before making my first trade?

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must need to analysis the market and more know then do, related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week. You must do proper analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis some experts to decide whether you should long.

Senior Member az92007 is on a distinguished road az92007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kaam karny sy pahly me student tha our ab b apni study jari rakhi hoi ha ou sath sath me forex pe b kaam kar raha ho is sey mujy apni study me kaafi help milti ha thank you forex..

Senior Member kironray is an unknown quantity at this point kironray's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that every successful trader to do the same before entering operations. But here's the thing to keep in mind is to make a good analysis./
    Do not expect anything from the market, but the market to judge what you are doing and where you are headed. It's all about good analysis.

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Be prepared well in advance of trading, you must know and understand the workings of a system or strategy you use, make a clear plan in detail, review the schedule or the economic calendar has a strong impact on the currency pair price movement on that day. and do not sleep when you're trading!

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After loss we will evaluate our trading, and check all the mistake and what is the important thing that need to be improve. so after we evaluate it we ready to trade again because we have prepared our trading with new plan and method to earn profit.

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i can trade in the forex trading then i can anyalyse my trade and then i can know the mistakes in the forex trading this way i can well know our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 337 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)