+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 337 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member kdjfgr is an unknown quantity at this point kdjfgr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My husband and absolute confidence in the opinion that the buying and selling of unsurpassed design, usually it was completely dependent on chance. I feel like I get the crack to use $ this is the focus of the company is committed to the profession, and not fully release claims for compensation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hkyiur is an unknown quantity at this point hkyiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the right, Sir. All of these steps forward, the same principle broker and investment growth. Here, however, is that meditation is a useful description and validation. Every pixel is, regardless of where you are in the market is expected to be a judge, however. This is really a useful test.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member johur is an unknown quantity at this point johur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose any successful trader to do the same, then come in his trade. But in the end. Here should consider the useful analysis. Don't expect anything out of the market, but judging from the market, what it does, and where it is. It's a very good test

Senior Member Garin Rahayu is an unknown quantity at this point Garin Rahayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    In my opinion we must know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of trading. a trader will only lose and lose For example we must see the news calender and other information before i trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

Senior Member DBC is an unknown quantity at this point DBC's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks brother for sharing about this indicator. i heard terribly very little bitslightly about this indicator and i know its might be useful. therefore, will beit can possible be nice on behalf of me, if you really very share about learn how you can use this indicator.

Senior Member alomgir is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I totally accept your view that the older trade in addition to betting, we each claimed us luck. Well, I think, in order to achieve an excellent money using this small business, which we have each our care about the work of the focus instead to get rid of all of our expectations due to some error.

Banned alinaik63 is on a distinguished road alinaik63's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main enter honay se pehlay forex k baray main sari information and trades k baray main sara knowledge laina zarori hai. forex bohat bara online business hai. har country k loug is platform se earn kar re hain. yeh bohat asaan kaam nahi hai. is main risks hain. in risks ko avoid karnay k liye forex ki requirements ko pura karna zarori hai.

Senior Member salman.rana is on a distinguished road salman.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally agree with you, you have a great knowledge and experience in the field of trading and i know you get many more, in trading you must have knowledge to the market, if market up you invest and get profit.

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading karnay se pehly ofcource sedhi se baat hai apko business ya trading kay bary main learn karna chahiye or apko forex trading kay bary main knowledge hasil karna chahiye.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most importatn thing is find out the space from where to get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 337 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)