+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 337 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member abdurl raziq is an unknown quantity at this point abdurl raziq's Avatar
    Thanks
    WE should leanr about all basics of trading,,, Because trading is Very difiicult game,,,In which we can win But in more time WE will loss,,If we don8 undrstnd in good manners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashleygreen164 is an unknown quantity at this point ashleygreen164's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trades in real account,every trader must get practiced in demo first.Demo are very helpful in learning trades.I have seen number of traders who learned Forex from demo and now placing right orders in right time in real account and earning a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tahir24 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a successful trader we must have a strong knowledge about Forex and the basic rules of trading with Forex. My 1st experience of trading was too bad and the reason was only that i did not study well before trading and i could not analyze the market fully and i trade blindly and as a result i have lost all of my money. so before starting any trade the only thing is to study and research for that currency pair and study wisely.

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han ye kaafi important things hein jin ko janna zarory hy jin sy app ko kafi had tak information honaa zarory hy ta k app in ko samaj sakien k market ki ab kia surtehaal hy aor iss waqat buy behter hy ya k iss mein app ko sll karnaa chahiey.

Senior Member WaqasKhan is an unknown quantity at this point WaqasKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before doing a real trade you must have to follow these steps, you have to get experience by using demo account, check out the market indicators related to commodity, check out the technical and fundamental analysis and finally check the current market trend at least after following these steps then you have to make investment and trade.

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice said with you that before entering or going to trade it needs a good observation of whole market, and try to sure the average trend of market then set and apply your strategy to have the good trade and make secure pips.

Member siko is an unknown quantity at this point siko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading u must read all type of analysis experts advcs then make a plan about ur trade make stratigy then do trade

Senior Member waqas78 is an unknown quantity at this point waqas78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    again you mean we need knowledge, now i think before i get in to trading, i must learn everything that possibly i can learn from trading, this business is really depend on your knowledge of trading and how you control it.

Banned yonghua is an unknown quantity at this point yonghua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I think the most important thing is find out the space from where tou get ready made technical and fundamental analysis and current new related to pair that you are going to trade. Because when you go to your live trading screen these things are readily available to you for quick decision making.
    See more financial news day to avoid the big news Published currency fluctuations,
    of course, can also be a key point in the advance on pending orders, which is also an opportunity to make money

Junior Member diwakar is an unknown quantity at this point diwakar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forex trading not only requires sound technical knowledge of currency and economy but also a bit of luck.
    But don't forget "The harder you try the luckier you will get" so try to focus on current market status and see the opinion of experts but you must not depend on only their analysis try to figure it out by yourself and think logical but follow intuition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 337 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 275 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)