+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 337 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member llp-8 is an unknown quantity at this point llp-8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are correct sibling.You might be proper buddy. I do believe each productive calender out a similar thing just bef0re coming into his / her investments. Nevertheless the factor the following is to take into account will be help make excellent examination. Usually do not assume virtually any factor coming from indus6ry yet determine industry oust what it really si carrying out and also in which it really is proceeding. Which is exactly about excellent examination.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shayan is an unknown quantity at this point shayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should always read economic data releases before planning your trade. if the economic indicators are low and you are planning to go long, that could bring you loss only. always think twice before placing your bid and you will not regret yourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think before start trade in forex market we should take analysis and knowledge of forex market properly than we able to trade properly in forex trading market and in my point of view it is good way to trade in forex market

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    what do before a treding, it is true you have to lern dulu, oke... if you sudah lanyah dan lancar bisa lah terjun ke dunia treding foregn exengger....

Senior Member asadG is an unknown quantity at this point asadG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am totly agree with you.at the time of start of trading trader should have to get proper information about markrt and also know ups and downs relats to the trading.by collecting this trader take care full steps and make his profit increse day by day.

Senior Member chrahat is an unknown quantity at this point chrahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trade karne sa phelty market ko smjne ki ksuesh karta ho aur news ko dekhta ho news ko market per kafi effect parta hain agar koi achi news mil jaye to main trade kar layta ho warna main trade nahi karta ho aur market ka trend smjyne ki kuseseh karta ho

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important thing that is always ready to point to a technical and fundamental analysis and a new pair of running the business that you are going to know. When you switch on your live trading because of the things you can easily go for a quick decision.

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    You're right, my brother. I think almost all the dealer powerful something before I went the same trade. Although this factor at the moment is to believe, produces a very controlled indeed. Usually, predict the market to factor in almost all areas, but decide what, if only reacts in the swing. It is certainly a good idea to verify the information.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i disagree about fundamental... i'm kind of technical analysis trader so i did not use fundamental
    all i have to do before trade is only see the chart and see it on every time frame start with Dailly H4 and H1 time frame
    and predict the movement after it
    for fundamental i use nothing of it and that not a big problem for me

Senior Member Azam is an unknown quantity at this point Azam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading i was free and trying to find a good job but i dont get any type of job then my friends tell me about forex and give me tips about trading then i used the forex and now i am happy with forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 337 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)