+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 337 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading karnay say pehlay ek bar demo pay achi tarha say practice kar len ku k humari practice he wo wahid cheez hai k jiss ki waja say jiss ko samnay rakhtay howe hum her bat ko her cheezon trading me kar liya kartay hain trading me sub cheezeh ne planing ko mazboot say mazboot bana deti hoti hain or chala deti hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that we have to first make study of the movement of the price and then we have to make a decision , first make your analysis if you don't know about the analysis then study about the analysis and learn forex trading you can also cross check your analysis with other traders as well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gamalkhled123 is an unknown quantity at this point gamalkhled123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rading foreign exchange on the currency market, also called trading forex, can be a thrilling hobby and a great source of investment income. To put it into perspective, the securities market trades about $22.4 billion per day; the forex market trades about $5 trillion per day. You can make a lot of money without putting too much into your original investment, and predicting the direction of the market can be quite exciting. You can trade forex online in multiple ways.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before taking any trade you have to study the market right all the time, this is the basis of any good trade, having the right entry and exit is crucial to any trade, so the analysis is everything and any trader should invest it all into learning how to do it right all the time and once you acquire this skill then you stand to make more that you have ever imagined.

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear jab main ne forex ko join kiya tha to tab sirf gambling k through hi trading karta tha matlb sirf aur sirf andaze se lekin ab kuch sites se forex k technical analysis aur fundamental analysis k news mil jati ha jis se humein sekhne ka acha moqa mil jata ha aur aise hi hum achi trading kar sakte hain.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that without proper analysis of the market we can not make good analysis of the market, I think trading is depends on the market's conditions and if we can trade with proper technical and fundamental analysis of the market only then we can make money.

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion. We should never trade without the study of analysis or following the daily economic calander. The trading without analysis is totally gambling.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to new anay walon ko hamesha say he yehi kehta howa a raha hun k jesay he market me atay ho to sub say pehlay market ko predict karna seekha or apnay analysis ko karna strong karo ku k jitna zyada strong humaray analysis hotay hain to he zyada hum achi market ko predict kar patay hain her kissi me he ye khud ba khud he skills howa kartay hain.

Banned leviemagno678 is an unknown quantity at this point leviemagno678's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before i start trading, I first check all things that needed in trading even my connections and device. And most important is my analysis. if it is ok to follow so i will get good trading and profit more. lastly, myself, we need also to be emotionally and physically prepared on this kind of business. For us to avoid difficulties.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before I trade forex first one I did was arrange money menagment and analyze the forex market is very important to do so in forex trading we do not experience a great loss and we are trading more regularly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 337 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)