+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 337 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai trading karne se pehly sab se pehly men to yahi suggest karon ga ke hamen pehly market ke analysis karne chahiye or phir fundamentals ko dekhna chahiye or in sab chizon ko dekhny ke baad aik trade enter karni chahiye ta keh hamen accha profit ho saky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-23), Hayat (2018-11-23), HP2018 (2018-11-23), Nonstop (2018-11-24), strike (2018-11-23), Vinita (2018-11-23), Zulqarnain (2018-11-23)

Senior Member Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook has a reputation beyond repute Facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,432 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right brother jab bhi hum kisi pair par trade karna shuru karien tu sab sy pehly yeh dekh lein keh aya keh us pair ka koi fundamental data tu nahi hai na aj agar ho aur high impacted ho tu us pair py trade karny sy avoid karien agar na ho fundamental data tu phir achi trah sy uska technical analysis karien aur us ky trade main entery lein aewien hi na thok dein trade
    Just Work and Earning

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Facebook For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-23), Ask (2018-11-23), Hayat (2018-11-23), HP2018 (2018-11-23), Nonstop (2018-11-24), strike (2018-11-23), Vinita (2018-11-23), Zulqarnain (2018-11-23)

Junior Member Nonstop is just really nice Nonstop is just really nice Nonstop is just really nice Nonstop is just really nice Nonstop is just really nice Nonstop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    Han g right my dear friend main trading say phelly bhut hi achi tarha say har pair ka analysis karta hun fundamental bhi check karta Hun ore har time frame bhi check karta Hun jab koi confirm hota hy tabhi trade karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nonstop For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-23), Ask (2018-11-23), Facebook (2018-11-23), Hayat (2018-11-23), HP2018 (2018-11-23), strike (2018-11-23), Vinita (2018-11-23), Zulqarnain (2018-11-23)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is a problem, first and foremost, that is where the analysis of entailment is to engineer, create and produce electricity, a progressive trading partner, but in the DPR. Straight on the screen after enlivening the market of these intellectual processors immediately. and many of them used to be away from home to provide technical and fundamental analysis, and were assigned to a new thread for that action. Because when you are the head of mercantilism in high speed it is collected to process Pronto's cognitive life shows.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that power, and not only the bank, there are no souls sold, it is happy to depend on preparation tools. Tending to focus on all aspects of your work is currently not losing hope is our main money, but I think, because of this, we are people who lose rights to third parties. and Before starting trading I practiced on a demo account and I learned a lot about trading because I believe that without practice and study traders cannot generate profits from Forex, I think traders need to invest time such as investment capital ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

strike (2018-11-23)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like imagination, it's only a real offer of mercantilism accepted even though by default depends on luck like about gambling and we meet. Therefore, I think money is smart in this business, we have a tendency, to focus on it now and me, which we hope for losing part of "uh-less. And before starting trading, you must have knowledge of basic aspects and trade technically, you have to be updated on the news and views related to the currency pairs you need to trade in. You should always check trend lines and charts to predict currency behavior at the end of the day or week

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear of course ap ne bilkul sahi kaha without key analysis you ek gambling to tarah hai or jahan tak mera sawal hai i ziyada se ziyada koshish karta hoon key jitna ho sakey i mate currecy analysis ko karta hoon katakana i trade later hoon and every constant marketer factors in victory before they come to their trade. But the factor here stops to ensure that analysis. Every factor, however, decides to market the market what to do and where you want to go, that is not expected. That's about reasonable analysis.

Banned gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale has a reputation beyond repute gale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,230 Times in 4,141 Posts
    Learn learn as much as you can. There is a pro-verb "be quick with farming and be selective with business". The more you learn and practice the more you will become mature to decide what to do. Many mentors says it is better to start with a demo account and virtual currency before going with real money. That can help a lot to have some knowledge about the trade market and their behavior. Some mentors advice to follow a mentor who is currently active in this market and doing a decent profit their. It is an individual constraint to select a way of approach to start the job.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gale For This Useful Post:

isha (2018-12-01)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. I think each of us continues to be created by the shopkeepers. But the writer here thinks according to the analysis. Don't wait for writers on the market, however, to dominate the market, what they do and where it goes. This is a smart analysis and Before trading people had to study and practice on a demo account for one month. In this way they gain experience and knowledge about trade. After this they can trade in real accounts and also be able to make money from this market. This business is very risky and useful for the community.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought before that, trade. We must pray, because prayer means we will be ready in psychology, the important thing is we have to eliminate the market, and reviewing the potential market is dangerous at what point. so I think we should keep learning, never give up. and the most significant problem is the area where both make preparations for technical analysis and fundamentals, created by current and new members, trying to use outside air to trade. After the transfer of operations of the cellphone display market without goods from the grocery store without delay you express higher cognitive processes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 337 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)