+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting my daily trading, I want to verify a daily chart that will give me a little idea
    of what happens to the currency pair I choose. I check if the pair is near support and resistance
    so I can trade accordingly and buy on support and sell on resistance. I will also check the
    daily chart if there is a big chance breakout or reversal of current trend
    so I will not get stuck and can avoid big loss loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    when i am enter in the trading business i am start trading with the best experience and best knowledge because forex trading is the name of best knowledge and best experience if your good knowledge in the trading business than your success in this job and earning best money i select the best pair and wetting for the best trading time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-22), Akhterp (2017-12-30), alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-20), billyboy00007 (2017-12-28), danish555 (2017-12-26), FOREXMAN (2017-12-19), javedqasim (2017-12-30), jobless (2017-12-20), mian5575405 (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-19), rafictn (2017-12-27), sarfraz786 (2017-12-26), sufiyan22 (2017-12-21), yulbang111 (2017-12-26), zahid2016 (2017-12-26)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do you start studying the market before starting trading every day. Do you follow some
    forex indicators to see which current market trends are most likely to happen or you do another
    analysis to learn about the current market situation. How do you ensure that your investment will earn
    you a profit at the end of the day. Methods vary from person to person. I want to learn from
    your experience because I'm fairly new here.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

dingin (2017-12-25), kembung (2017-12-25), sadli khan (2017-12-25)

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learn to learn as much as possible. There are pro verbs "quick farming and selective with business".
    The more you learn and practice the more you will become an adult to decide what to do. Many mentors say it's better
    to start with a demo and virtual currency account before leaving with real money. It can be very helpful to have
    knowledge about the trading market and their behavior. Some mentor suggestions follow mentors who are currently
    active in this market and make a decent profit. It is an individual constraint to choose how to approach to start a job.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I will analyze the market movement. Then I will take a good step to trade.
    i will complete the strategy and basic technical or fundamental. Because I know
    if the trader trading without a plan, then he will be eliminated.
    So this is more necessary to take this step.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before trading it is important to gather fundamental news from multiple sources
    and also put different indicators to understand market movements. After analyzing news
    and movement indicators traders can place orders with more confidence.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reading karne se Delhi mein online working Karta Tha lekin ab main online working ke sath trading bhi kar raha hoon trading karna bahut hai Asar Hai Kisi Din online working karne se. Text reading Mein kamyabi mil jaaye toh aap ke liye for accident koi bhi online work nahi hai 8 best online work Hai jis mein kaam karna bahut hai. Aapke liye isme information se baat karna Itna easy Hai Ki Jaise aap koi bhi Aasan kaam kar lo.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haruh View Post
    Before trading, a trader should think more and more and understand the market trend.
    He must perform technical and fundamental analysis. He should pay attention to market
    price movements some time before trading so he can know about the trend of market movement.
    should pay attention to trading volume. Sometimes traders use large lot sizes due to errors and lose their entire account.
    good luck
    Before trading we have to prepare everything related to the forex trading platform such as the need to install once on your computer after our metatrader platform install demo account on the platform and create a new demo account after we start doing transaction in demo account first to really understand how is forex trading

Junior Member AnisFX is an unknown quantity at this point AnisFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

here are also many advancement techniques i know in this strategy if you really like my strategy and want to learn more then let me know i will share some advance skills concepts with you and will provide you some good stuff of candle patterns.
    accept my passage

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dumel View Post
    trading is a strategy so before starting trading fores you should understand this strategy and how this strategy can
    be more useful by applying it. Before trading one of the important things is you have to control your emotions as best as you can.
    greeting
    Before trading, a trader should think more and more and understand the market trend.
    He must perform technical and fundamental analysis. He should pay attention to market
    price movements some time before trading so he can know about the trend of market movement.
    should pay attention to trading volume. Sometimes traders use large lot sizes due to errors and lose their entire account.
    good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-12-01)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)