+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3361

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by satiawati View Post
    Fundamental analysis includes detailed studies of companies, promoters, management,
    past performance, industry, financial stability, and so on. This type of strategy supports long-term investors,
    investors who do not have time to monitor changes in stock prices. , and investors who
    do not have access to advanced trading tools. Fundamental investors face fewer downside risks
    CMIIW
    I always Search for news related to the currency that you are going to target for trading and then
    look for trends for certain currencies as well as global markets. This is the basic thing you should look into before trading.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

poundsterling (2017-11-24)

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to review the daily market before starting the trade. And you have to remove the basic and technology of the previous week. When you trade before, you will have to go through this technology in a country like the money market. Before that you will have to do a proper technical analysis. In my view, without any prior analysis, trading is like gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best thing ti do before trading is management of your capital money and good analysis for the pair and follow the strategy you trust thats all

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ky lay market kay thek signals ko smj kar Trading karna hay aor Trader ko market main fundamental aor technical aspects ko thek tarah say understand karna hota hay aor Trader Forex Trading market kay behavior ko smjy aor Trader market kay thek trend ko follow kar kay Trading kia karay

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2017-11-20), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-18), kanita (2017-11-18), rehanayaz (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Junior Member Atif Jalil is on a distinguished road Atif Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    US 10yr treasury yields climbed from 2.32% to 2.36%, while the 2yr yields made another nine-year high moving from 1.69% to 1.71%. Fed fund futures yields continued to price the chance of a December rate hike at almost 100%.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

1 Wall Street ends day with substantial gains on improved sentiment
    2 Fed's Mester: Inflation likely to hit two percent target by end of 2018

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rvmlk View Post
    before to start trading in forex what pair of currency is getting better to use and also what pair of currency is having best income and let tell me some one about there trading in the forex that have best income thank you
    Wall Street ends day with substantial gains on improved sentiment
    Fed's Mester: Inflation likely to hit two percent target by end of 2018

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

US: Homebuilder confidence extends gains in November - Wells Fargo
    Market is underestimating the extent of next year's Fed tightening? - Scotiabank
    Crude oil prices holding at the lower end of their weekly ranges
    US Industrial Production: Noisy data masks underlying improvement - Wells Fargo

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

As for the antipodeans, AUD/USD ranged sideways between 0.7580 and 0.7602 while the Kiwi dropped to 0.6836 before recovering to 0.6866.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

nalysts at Westpac noted that Manufacturing PMI has been elevated for some time. Q3 PPI holds little interest since it has been superceded by Q3 CPI

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    this is important for to do for me to get the best result and trade with safely
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    nalysts at Westpac noted that Manufacturing PMI has been elevated for some time. Q3 PPI holds little interest since it has been superceded by Q3 CPI

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

US stocks bounced amid solid company earnings but the yen was not persuaded above the 113 handle until late in the shift when the hourly cluster of MA's resisted. why this.?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

US stocks bounced amid solid company earnings but the yen was not persuaded above the 113 handle until late in the shift when the hourly cluster of MA's resisted.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

and because i trade with using technical analysis as my best method then i check all time frames, chart and also indicators to help me to make analysis for my trading
    and agree with you if the trader do not make analysis or read the news to know the market condition with real then they just make gamble for their trading
    Statistics Canada reported on Friday that consumer prices ticked up 0.1% in October, in line with expectations.
    Year-over-year, consumer prices increased 1.4%, also as expected.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me agar aapko acha trader ban na hai aur lagatar profit kama hai to aapko amrket ke basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah ke analysis me master karni padegi..uske baad hi aap market me ache trader ban paoge..jo bhi trader market ko ache se samjhta hai wahi trader aage chal ke successful forex trader banta hai
    The USDJPY is trying to extend below a low trend line at 112.38. Earlier in the day, the price dipped below the line and stalled. Looking back to Wednesday, the price also cracked the line and snapped back. So this is the third look below the line this week

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

The USDJPY is trying to extend below a low trend line at 112.38. Earlier in the day, the price dipped below the line and stalled. Looking back to Wednesday, the price also cracked the line and snapped back. So this is the third look below the line this week

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

We are seeing a stall so far as buyers stick a toe in the water at the area (I would expect risk is limited on the buys though. i.e stops and perhaps reversal sells on another break).

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

The Canadian dollar was higher, with USD/CAD down 0.13% to 1.2741 as markets were eyeing the release of Canadian inflation data due later in the day.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Earlier this year, the Fairfax-promoted company acquired Tata Capital's travel and forex businesses to give an added impetus to the segment.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

The current situation is that foreign exchange traders are often forced to navigate inconsistent standards, market practices and evaluate different styles of liquidity

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

The current situation is that foreign exchange traders are often forced to navigate inconsistent standards, market practices and evaluate different styles of liquidity

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

At LMAX Exchange, we are calling for participants of all kinds within the industry to collaborate to create robust, commonly agreed execution quality metrics in FX. These will help participants to compare firm and last look liquidity, to make informed choices, and to stay in control of their FX trading strategies.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

He expected the exchange rate of the yuan against the US dollar to float at around 6.6 by the end of the year.

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

This follows Vanguards welcome call for the elimination of last look to restore transparency and trust in its response to the Global Foreign Exchange Committees recent consultation on this practice.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Guan Tao, a former official at the State Administration of Foreign Exchange and a senior research fellow at the China Finance 40 Forum, said that the stockpile of China's foreign exchange reserves has to do with the country's foreign exchange policy.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

"It doesn't really matter if it is the central bank or the Ministry of Finance that manages the foreign exchange as along as policymakers can come up with a proper foreign exchange policy and can avoid the negative impact on monetary policy," he said.

Economists have been expecting continuous two-way fluctuations of the yuan against the US dollar next year.
    Atifjalil

Junior Member rvmlk is on a distinguished road rvmlk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before to start trading in forex what pair of currency is getting better to use and also what pair of currency is having best income and let tell me some one about there trading in the forex that have best income thank you

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses.
    The euro gained 0.20%, rising to $1.1792 on the back of a weaker dollar despite increasing political risks in Germany. The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, missed Thursdays informal deadline to achieve an agreement on a three-way coalition, as the parties (CDU, FDP, Green party) disagreed on migration and financial issues

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Pound/dollar went up by 0.30% to a two-week high of $1.3255 as the Brexit Secretary David Davis, speaking in Berlin, signaled some clarity on the Withdrawal bill in a few more weeks and therefore raised hopes that Brexit negotiations might unblock.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    arlier, lawmakers in the House of Representatives passed the tax package aiming to cut taxes on businesses and individuals, marking the most significant achievement so far in the tax-reform effort for Republicans. Tax challenges now remain on the Senate side where Republicans hold a narrow majority, while disagreements on the tax code still exist. The Senate decision, though, is expected to be announced only after next weeks Thanksgiving holiday.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    I totally agree with your notion that trading without prior preparation is just like gambling and we are totally depended upon our luck. So I think in order to earn good money from this business we must concentrate our attention to this profession and never lose our hopes due to some losses.
    arlier, lawmakers in the House of Representatives passed the tax package aiming to cut taxes on businesses and individuals, marking the most significant achievement so far in the tax-reform effort for Republicans. Tax challenges now remain on the Senate side where Republicans hold a narrow majority, while disagreements on the tax code still exist. The Senate decision, though, is expected to be announced only after next weeks Thanksgiving holiday.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Housing data out of the US and Canadian inflation numbers did manage to attract some attention during todays trading though the tone for the day was set earlier with developments on the US political front most notably a potential connection between the Trump campaign and Russia and progress on the tax story getting the bulk of todays focus

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Housing data out of the US and Canadian inflation numbers did manage to attract some attention during todays trading though the tone for the day was set earlier with developments on the US political front most notably a potential connection between the Trump campaign and Russia and progress on the tax story getting the bulk of todays focus

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serangan View Post
    Thanks for a good question ,, but more important Before trading you should have knowledge about the couple. You should know,
    The economic condition of both countries. After that you will use technical analysis to show the trend before trading.
    However, do not forget the news. Trade demo account minimum 6 months. Good luck.
    becarfull
    Dollar/yen traded 0.5% down on the day, hitting 112.32 at one point, its lowest since October 19. The pair was last traded not far above the aforementioned low. Euro/dollar was 0.2% higher, eyeing the 1.18 handle. Pound/dollar was up on the margin and within breathing distance of the 1.32 mark.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ravi999 View Post
    Trading krne se pehle aapko sabse pehle ye dekhna chahiye ki kahi koi news to uss pair ki relaese nae hone wali hai jiska pair par bht jyada asar pad sakta ho kynki news agar release hone wali hogi to market bht jyada volatile ho jata hai uss time koi bhi stratrgy aur rule market pr fit nae baithte hai
    Dollar/yen traded 0.5% down on the day, hitting 112.32 at one point, its lowest since October 19. The pair was last traded not far above the aforementioned low. Euro/dollar was 0.2% higher, eyeing the 1.18 handle. Pound/dollar was up on the margin and within breathing distance of the 1.32 mark.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

At 1525 GMT, the dollar index, which gauges the greenback against a basket of currencies, was 0.2% down on the day at 93.78. On the week, it is lower by 0.7% and is on track to record its second straight weekly decline. The latest political twist after a report on the Wall Street Journal stated that Special Counsel Robert Muellers team issued a subpoena last month demanding documents that could potentially link Trumps campaign officials with Russia,

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    the traders choose the currency pair or any other item for the trading then the traders should set the trading volume according to their capital when they make all arrangement for the trading then they should open any trading position ,
    At 1525 GMT, the dollar index, which gauges the greenback against a basket of currencies, was 0.2% down on the day at 93.78. On the week, it is lower by 0.7% and is on track to record its second straight weekly decline. The latest political twist after a report on the Wall Street Journal stated that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team issued a subpoena last month demanding documents that could potentially link Trump’s campaign officials with Russia,

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Canadian inflation data for October showed the pace of headline inflation slowing relative to the preceding month. Month-on-month, CPI grew by 0.1% and year-on-year by 1.4%, matching expectations. These compare to Septembers respective figures of 0.2% and 1.6%. The Bank of Canada target for annual inflation is 2%. The deceleration was attributed to weakening energy prices and clothing costs

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .
    he US House of Representatives yesterday voted in favor of a tax-cut package. Attention would now shift to the Senate, where Republicans hold a slimmer 52-48 majority and thus cannot afford to lose more than two within their ranks in an upcoming vote as Democrats are unified in opposing the passage of the relevant tax legislation.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

he US House of Representatives yesterday voted in favor of a tax-cut package. Attention would now shift to the Senate, where Republicans hold a slimmer 52-48 majority and thus cannot afford to lose more than two within their ranks in an upcoming vote as Democrats are unified in opposing the passage of the relevant tax legislation.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ravi999 View Post
    Trading krne se pehle aapko sabse pehle ye dekhna chahiye ki kahi koi news to uss pair ki relaese nae hone wali hai jiska pair par bht jyada asar pad sakta ho kynki news agar release hone wali hogi to market bht jyada volatile ho jata hai uss time koi bhi stratrgy aur rule market pr fit nae baithte hai

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bitcoin King View Post
    Firstly before trading must analyse the markets.
    We will cover how long it takes to start earning an income, day trading styles, capital requirements, best day trading markets, profit expectations, software and hardware requirements, hurdles traders face, and finally how to become a better day trader and we must prepared our mind for advance trading.
    Markets were confident that the House would pass the tax bill with results as follows: the US House voted 227-205 to overhaul the tax code. 13 Republicans voted no. However, markets now need to wait for the Senate Finance

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    if you do the backup before you go to the store to trade in your phone you'll be able to take your time to wipe your personal data from a mobile device the right way before trading up to you need to do before trading................................
    US 10yr treasury yields climbed from 2.32% to 2.36%, while the 2yr yields made another nine-year high moving from 1.69% to 1.71%. Fed fund futures yields continued to price the chance of a December rate hike at almost 100%

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anumanie View Post
    This is wonderful question appear it . I think the first thing we should compulsory to understand the basic of forex. we need to all the business should completely understand all main points which related to forex
    US 10yr treasury yields climbed from 2.32% to 2.36%, while the 2yr yields made another nine-year high moving from 1.69% to 1.71%. Fed fund futures yields continued to price the chance of a December rate hike at almost 100%

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Jalil View Post
    The dollar opened weaker on Friday in Asia on news that several officials from Trumps campaign were subpoenaed for Russia-linked documents despite markets relief on the US tax story after lawmakers approved the tax plan in the House of Representatives. Consequently, investors turned risk-averse during the session, pushing the safe-haven assets higher

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

The dollar index fell by 0.26% on the day to 93.69 as investors sought safer investments. Dollar/yen declined by 0.42%. Dollar/swissie retreated by 0.24% to 0.9916 while gold jumped by 0.26% to $1,282.10 per ounce. Housing figures out of the US due later in the day might bring some volatility to the currency.
    SD/JPY fell from 113.30 in European trade down to 112.73 on the morning of the NY shift where it bounced to 113.07 the high. The euro was consolidating recent gains between a range of 1.1760-1.1800.
    Atifjalil

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the traders choose the currency pair or any other item for the trading then the traders should set the trading volume according to their capital when they make all arrangement for the trading then they should open any trading position ,

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-20), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The dollar opened weaker on Friday in Asia on news that several officials from Trumps campaign were subpoenaed for Russia-linked documents despite markets relief on the US tax story after lawmakers approved the tax plan in the House of Representatives. Consequently, investors turned risk-averse during the session, pushing the safe-haven assets higher

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serangan View Post
    Thanks for a good question ,, but more important Before trading you should have knowledge about the couple. You should know,
    The economic condition of both countries. After that you will use technical analysis to show the trend before trading.
    However, do not forget the news. Trade demo account minimum 6 months. Good luck.
    becarfull
    The dollar index fell by 0.26% on the day to 93.69 as investors sought safer investments. Dollar/yen declined by 0.42%. Dollar/swissie retreated by 0.24% to 0.9916 while gold jumped by 0.26% to $1,282.10 per ounce. Housing figures out of the US due later in the day might bring some volatility to the currency.
    Atifjalil

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you want to open any trading position you must get the analysis of the trading market they must get the trading news then they must open the trading position it will be batter for you and your trade .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-20), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 337 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)