+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 337 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading we first look for opportunities in currencies and stocks available on the trading platform, after that must be good analysis and avoid the speed in analysis because this causes mistakes, after all this must take alook at the news and advised not to trade during the news, all This must be done before trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir my dear before we trade in forex, you should know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of the trade, the trader will only lose and lose. A successful trader is always studying and learning before he wanted to order a few pairs. Even we, as a newbie, we must learn and we learn how to trade properly, and finally we can make profits with forex.,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-26), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should try demo account before real trading agar ap trading me acha paisa kamana chahte hein to apko pehle trading ko samjhna hoga our isme bohat sari prectice karni chahiye jitna ziada ap market ko read krein ge utna ziada ap trading me success hasil krein ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading start krne se pehle hme pori information lni chaiye or pta hona chaiye k kse km kiya jta h jb tk knowledge ni hogi koi b work krna mushkil hoga

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First i prepare thus the strategy is in position to add a entry , but before i check is there is any upcoming fundamental analysis then i prefer and plan my strategy to run in right direction and i make sure it and desired the decisions to start my entries. And i perform to place a stop loss in some positions because i don't trust any other systems 100 percentage . Only 70 percentages for the entry options .

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually check all the time frames, charts and indicators to help me make my trading analysis, it is important to do for me to get the best results and trade safely and agree with you if the merchant does not make news or read the analysis to determine the conditions with the real market, then they just make the speculation to trade it before the trade one must really understand the market and do the demo trading and make an effort to formulate a successful trading strategy to get from the forex market. it is a must to be a breadwinner in forex forums.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important thing to do before opening a praying trade, hope your prediction is your true strategy, make you believe in praying for your trading skills, but when you lose you should relax the cause, some people when he loses him will be more aggressive and then open trading with lots of duplicates to keep up. Pray every trading start and stay patient to benefit from this business. never be careless I really have the same opinion in your thinking that trading without previous preparation is the same as playing and also we tend to generally depend on luck. So I think to make extraordinary money with that privilege we have to focus my interest for you for that craft and never lose the likes with such damage.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merchants will have their own settings and systems for trading, some will use technical analysis and some will take fundamental analysis and both are very strong and profitable, and there are also advantages and disadvantages about them and this is a good thing and if they pay attention to both as they will complement each other basically before I get into my trade first of all take my time to analyze the market and also as part of my analysis i check the major related pairs for how they can affect my partner want to trade and try to make the best of them.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in forex is not gambling, before we enter the trade we must have a reason why we go to buy or sell to trade our trade. Don for no reason if you do not want to think about the reasons why the market always goes against you. as a believer, do not forget to pray before plunging into trading analysis done first, but the difference between website analysis to website and expert experts believe, but from real analysis to be a doubt .. where do you follow the actual analysis? do you make the analysis itself? I always try to see what the experts do. I watched eotor books open for that position.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuda View Post
    Before you start trading any currency pairs, you should know well about the fundamental and technical aspects. You should read all the analyzes, all the news related to the currency pair you want to trade and the behavioral forecast for the upcoming days and weeks. You must do a proper technical analysis. Or you can follow the technical analysis of some experts to decide whether you should be long or short of that currency pair. In my opinion, trading without prior analysis is like gambling. I believe that before trading, traders should look at the fundamental news and what different effects will occur in the forex market and should analyze the charts that can facilitate the trader to really create intelligent trading. trade by having additional useful fundamentals rather than technical analysis, one's market movements are affected by fundamental analysis ....
    Most of the traders who gamble actually ignore the analysis and specially the technical analysis of the currency pair specially any kind of recent news updates and they just open any trade on those pairs and eventually loose. So it becomes all the most important for the traders to do the technical analysis and form the basis of their trades and then open their trade in a particular direction which will give them all the more chances to make profits on those trades .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 337 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)