+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do before trading ?

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What to do before trading ?
    Before you start trading any currency pair, you should very well know about its fundamental and technical aspects. You must read all analysis, all news related the currency pair you want to trade and its forecast behavior for the day and the coming week.
    You must do proper technical analysis yourself . Or you can follow technical analysis from some experts to decide whether you should long or short that currency pair. In my opinoin trading without any prior analysis is like gambling .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You happen to be a suitable friend. I believe every productive investor completes the same thing before stepping into their position. But suggesting a problem to consider will help to make a good evaluation. Tend not to anticipate any problems through the market but assess the market industry what can be done and where he can plan. That is certainly information about good evaluation. and almost every successful dealer carries out the same principle before making a transaction. Even so the factor here is to reflect on helping to make a good evaluation. Do not expect any factor from the market, but determine the market industry exactly what it does together with what it wants. That is precisely a good evaluation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You impoverishment to make realize in your dealing then you penury to see galore cerebrate before exterior any merchandise. I cogitate before trading merchant should see the harmonic programmer and other modify what will be materialize in Forex mart and must reasoning the interpret that can provide merchant to head fresh line.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Sir in my opinion before we trade in forex you should know everything about forex without knowing many aspects of the trade the trader will only lose and lose a successful trader is always studying and learning before he wanted to order a few pairs even we as a newbie we must learn and we learn how to trade properly and finally we can make profits with forex and feel happy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25)

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,962 Times in 475 Posts
    One example is: In the event that the buying price of this euro and US greenback foreign currency set of two 1. 5034 and 1. 5037 (or to put it differently, in the event the offer value of 1. 5034 along with 1. 5037 value request), in such cases this distinction within factors (spreads) 3 factors (Pips). Basic factors distinction helps to ensure that this investor accessibility along with leave connected with specials much better

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to may78655 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (5)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The important thing is to find out the space from which Tou is getting ready to make technical and fundamental analysis and is only currently related to the pair you are going to trade. I think every successful trader does the same thing before entering his trade. But what needs to be considered is making a good analysis. Don't expect anything from the market but judge what the market is doing. acha trader ban na aur lag kama profit hi to aapko amrket to the basics ko samjhna padega aur sath hi sath har tarah to the analysis i am the master karni padegi. before we trade in forex, we must know everything about forex. Without knowing many aspects of trade, a trader will only lose and lose. Successful traders always study and learn before he wants to order several partners

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before placing an order, we need to analyze the market first, basically we have to look at the economic calendar before making an order. After that we have to set a Stop Loss position and take profit if needed. Then we have to wait to see trade and see market movements. and I think we have to trade before we succeed in breeding right and then all will be very good and with good management we will succeed and as traders we must always be ready so everything will be very useful and we must be able to manage patients then we will succeed. :-) and we have to analyze the market well today, that must be done.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... anyone who does not have analytical skills cannot obtain form trading. first of all, practicing on a demo account is too necessary and after that you have to know how about technical analysis and fundamentals. You can get as much as you can as an analyst. without trading analysis techniques such as gambling or betting based on luck and trading is a strategy so before starting trading in the future you must understand this strategy and how this strategy can be more successful by applying. before trading one of the important things is that you have to control your emotions as best you can.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with eur / usd only! before making an order at first I tried to find a pivot point the day after, I tried to detect trends. after that I checked different websites for upcoming news estimates. if everything seems positive for my analysis, I trade. I always believed that 10/15 trades were successful enough to meet my target. and I agree with your explanation. when we exchange forex, we have to know everything about forex. Without knowing many parts of the exchange, the dealer will only lose and lose. A reliable dealer accepts and accepts before he needs to request several sets. Indeed we, as a greenhorn, we must accept and find out how we exchange correctly, and finally we can benefit from forex.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously, before I do trading activities, what I do is analyze the graph first. then look for settings that match my analysis that day. I also see that there is a news schedule today, news to me is only an early warning that there will be a big movement. I am not too focused on the news. I only use technical to trade and Before trading, you have to have a lot of experience in firex. Don't expect anything from the market but judge the market what it does and where it goes. It's all about good analysis. and then a lot of mnet is a must.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)