+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 ... LastLast
Results 9,431 to 9,440 of 10052

Thread: Do you believe forex makes easy life?

Senior Member rauf3635 is an unknown quantity at this point rauf3635's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I highly believe that currency dealing can modify our lifestyle because if we generate much money which can made our lifestyle simple and satisfied.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bangladesh852 is an unknown quantity at this point bangladesh852's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good post . Day trading is one way of performing foreign exchange trading. Usually day trading deals are opened and closed on the same day you can make as many trades a day as you want. It is your decision. Thanks your post .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far i am very much happy with Forex i mean Forex made my life better and now i am earning from this market which is very good sign for me so far.... so i think yes Forex can made a life of any one more happy and better so we should work in Forex like this.......

Senior Member aminah is an unknown quantity at this point aminah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hasmo View Post
    To survive livelihood money is very important. Many people can not do physical work cause of their physical problem. So they are doing now forex to earn money and they happy so. To lead easy life and to give enough time with family there is no other way besides forex.
    Easy life ? i will not say like that. though so many forex trader getting stress easily. not easy life, they got easy stress. i prefer to place forex trading as same as other business. sometime you can gain money, sometime you lose money. sometime your partner kiss you, sometime he/she kick you (when you get broke because of trading).

Banned Derick Romaneau is an unknown quantity at this point Derick Romaneau's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe forex makes an easy life for those who are able to earn a great sum of money. And for those who still lost, there are no need to be despair, try one more time until eventually we can earn a stable income in forex and enjoy a happy life. Practice a good technique also money management in order to succeed in the business. Before going into that stage, when we experience lost, of course it is a bad day and would not a consider as an easy life.

Senior Member hafi1199 is an unknown quantity at this point hafi1199's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han main is bat ko manta hon kay forex life ko bohat asan bana data hay kyoun kay zandagi main kuch aisy problems hoty hain kay insan jasmani treeqy say kam nai kar skta asi soort main wo ya kam bohat asani say thori se mahnat say sur is ko samjh lanay kay bad wo kar lay ga aur main is say bohat asani say kamaikar skta hon is main agar khyal kaya jay tu naqsan ka khadsha be kam ho jata hay .

Senior Member shahzaibnazim is on a distinguished road shahzaibnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly believe that forex trading can change our life because if we earn much money which can made our life easy and happy.

Senior Member plac is an unknown quantity at this point plac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading humari life ko boaht asaan bana sakti hai kion ke is main hum log thora sa invest kar ke bohat sary income kama kar apni life ki bohat sari needs ko pora kar sakty hain is liy main samjhta hun forex trading ne humari life ko easy bana dia hai

Senior Member debashish01 is an unknown quantity at this point debashish01's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that, lot of trader in the whole world are trading in this business and they making good amount of profit from forex. and they can maintain there life easily by making from this business. but it is not possible for all of the trader. I believe that forex trading can make our lives easier, the business able to offer a large facility, but it all depends on the situation, if we are able to properly manage their forex trading, your business, and benefit our lives easier, because profit that we can use.

Senior Member bisha01 is an unknown quantity at this point bisha01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe for a Forex work and goods for a post and best income money for a jobs now goods for a work and better income money for a jobs now all man goods way income money for a jobs now all man goods for a work and better income money or a jobs now all man goods work Forex,,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 944 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 942 943 944 945 946 954 994 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (38)