+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: MBFX trading system.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you brother ap nay kafi acha system diya hi we may umeed karta ho k yeh kafi acha the results of hum day ko we may ko use karonga ta tab ap k ik thank you k liyh lazmi responsible dogna and I think I have heard this technique, but I forget. I think this MBFX technique uses the average movement level set, this is the best technique to produce

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good trading system, but it doesn't work on the market sideways, and this is a very bad thing. This is a fishing strategy when prices touch the red line and place an order. I recommend those who have enough time to trade and this system is like a combination of RSI / Stochastic with fibonnaci dynamci level. Like RSI-based systems, it is common for them to work well in a starting market, but tend to fail in a strong trend market (Reason-this is the main indicator). For a range of market indicators such as Ichimoku and MA it works well.
    My advice is for everyone who uses this - Please buy when the indicator passes 20 and sell when it moves below 80 (if the level is displayed). Please use a tight stop loss because one bad trade can delete your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

tarzhu (2019-06-19)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very good for notifying dynamic price dynamics and long-lasting prices ... more on this strategy, but also curious about this strategy, and I'm trying to demo soon ... I have a feeling about this strategy associating with Fibonacci levels will be the result very smart ... thank you for sharing and I found it, but I pulled it empty. I think the level of this reminder that MBFX technology uses moving averages, then, if it is considered an exception. Moving averages are one at a time. Have tried the moving average, but haven't found a good gap in my name. After all, I download technical obligations. Thank you very much again

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    t I have not found a suitable gap for me. After all, I downloaded the technical permission. thanks. this strategy is very good for finding dynamic levels of support and dynamic dynamic levels. and achcha karne crescent to liye isko aapko khud samjhana hope, only the timer is used as a hi indicator, wo useful hi, success is good, hi, it's just ko wo, hurry ushi sirf indicator par depends hona sahi nahi hoga.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know much about this strategy. I think it's very good to find dynamic support levels and dynamic resistance levels. I have never tried this strategy. I am interested in this strategy and I will immediately try a demo account. I think if this strategy is combined with Fibonacci levels, it will be a better outcome. and the truth is mbfx repaints a lot and the only thing I use in my trade is the mbfx timing indicator which is very good and doesn't repaint at all. it looks really good when you see it.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is a bully bully to achieve sustaining sustainable change and encouraging challenging stages ... I have never tried this strategy, but I am rummy with this strategy, and I tried the module at the current exhibition ... I think if this strategy syndicates with the faculty Fibonacci place is a respectable honorable termination ... thank you for sharing and I have never used this technique nor have I known this kind of indicator. Now I will go to your download page and also try to download it. After downloading I will try it with my demo account. If I get profitable pips, then I will give thanks

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of this system but it looks good and profitable, I will try it after the market opens in a demo, hopefully this will make me profitable. thank you my friend for sharing and mujhe nahi maloom is MBFX to bare playing kisi ko details pata ho to mujhe bhi send kardo the ish of hota kya hai yeh kis kasam ki trade hai kuch sikhia do mujhe bhi utama bhi faida utha longa is a bhi forex se trading hi profit to liye

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about the indictment of the person, then you will be able to learn from the person who has been involved in this case. Indicator has done a lot of money in the forex market, but he is talking about the foreign currency system. The trader does not know how to do this. If he or she does not know how to do it, he has not been able to do so, but if he does not know anything, then he has no authority to teach the pedagogue.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought I had heard this technique, but I forgot. I think this MBFX technique uses a set level of moving average, because if it is seen as a deviation. moving level level settings can be from 1 to infinite. and this indicator is very good if you look at history ... but what does it mean MBFX sir? Please explain ?? like MacD, okay? or other? Please answer

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say when you use indicator points 70 and 30 it is far less accurate just because for me and even I have found the last two months or more of these indicators are very problematic when the market has suffered very well Trend, you will have total disappointment because your friend is careful -heart! and this system will be the best for brokers at 15 minutes because in this system when prices touch the bottom line rather than a retreat and this is an opportunity for brokers. Some ways this image shows that the best in the H1 time frame is also because we can see a clear trend in the picture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast