+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: MBFX trading system.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive I've heard of this model, but I forgot. I reckon this MBFX framework uses a set stage of oncoming compute, because if it's seen as divagation. shifting normal stratum surround can be from 1 to infinity. I've proved to use a touching normal storey, but I hump not constitute a eligible gap for me. anyway i downloaded the model permits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    mbfx trading strategy enough profitable for trader and we use this mbfx trading system in trading and we understand the market support and resistance level of market with help of mbfx trading system and when trader find the right market support and resistance then he/she make good trading and trader place their order in right point and he/she make good profit daily with mbfx trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), batool (2018-04-23), Fiya (2018-04-23), khizar1 (2018-04-19), lal765 (2018-04-19), qasimm (2018-04-19), Unregistered (1), usmanbaloch (2018-04-24), yulbang111 (2018-04-19), zahid2016 (2018-04-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-23)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High Accuracy Forex MBFX Trading System - Have you ever heard the saying "Buy Low - Sell High?" well that is exactly what I'm about to teach you with my trading system. You see, most trading systems either get you in too late, or just before the market turns in the opposite direction. However, my system will have you.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading main jo bhy Trading ka system thek hay aor profitable hay is ko Trading main use krna chhy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main low pips profit gain krna chhy aor Trader ko Trading main high profit quickly earn krna loss day ga aor Trader ko Trading main hard work krna hay aor market main thek Trading systems ko use kar kay Trading karny sy profit thek earning possible hay

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-26), arshadlaskani (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), kanita (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-26), qasimm (2018-02-26), ryachoudhary (2018-02-24)

Junior Member Amjad7070 will become famous soon enough Amjad7070's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guys in my point of view The MBFX trading system is great as
    here is a system you might find intresting.I myself has only begun trading it so i'm not saying that it works.Still here is my very first trade.The system is simple once price has reached the green or red lines or bands you buy or sell when the timing indicator confirms it by turning yellow.

It the picture i entered the trade when it was yellow for a couple of minutes.Though it took the whole day it finally reached the blue line which is my profit target.The guy that coded the system says to expect a 90 % accuracy rate on the 1hr frame.We will see

These bands will make slight adjustments as the day goes on.My original target of 1.05250 was reached but in the pic it's 2 pips lower.I notice that the bands adjusted and now it seems that price never reached the green bands but when i entered the trade it did bounce off it with a spinning top

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for your information and your stratigraphy, I think I will try to apply this stratigraphy on a demo account to see what will give, and after I will apply to my real account

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    this is very hard to verify on a system where one person may take on trade and one may not and as the MBFX system indicator strategy works in both trending and ranging markets trading system can be applied on any currency pair and timeframe

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-18), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-18), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Important in the foreign exchange market is health and everything else is nonsense if you are healthy you can trade in the foreign exchange market even though the whole day or it is determined according to your business plan time so the most important is the health that any person needs and the rest is attached well and of course this system is desirable so that it was profitable and it already depends on you which system you choose then you will have on the market
    thnaks bro

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    to day i have lost for any reason but try to overcome that mistakes but could not and face another problems.so i also thing there has no limitation of learning.we have to learn every day.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    Japan reacted by saying that Pyongyang has no bright future and called for an emergency meeting of the U.N. security council. U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called for the international community to take new measures against North Korea, singling out Russia and China as the countries best placed to apply pressure on the regime.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Separately, a bomb exploded on a rush-hour commuter train in London injuring 22 people on Friday, in what was being treated as the fifth terrorism attack in Britain this year. USD/JPY was up 0.66% at 110.99, while USD/CHF slid 0.28% to trade at 0.9599.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Elsewhere, EUR/USD climbed 0.44% to 1.1971, while GBP/USD rallied 1.41% to a 15-month peak of 1.3585, still supported by the Bank of England's indications on Thursday that interest rates could rise faster than expected amid accelerating inflation.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Gertjan Vlieghe, an external member of the BoE's monetary policy committee, said in a speech on Friday that that interest rates could rise “as early as in the coming months.”
    The Australian dollar was steady, with AUD/USD at 0.8003, while NZD/USD climbed 0.86% to 0.7282.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Meanwhile, USD/CAD added 0.18% to trade at 1.2186.
    The U.S. dollar index, which measures the greenback’s strength against a trade-weighted basket of six major currencies, was down 0.37% at 91.70 by 10:50 a.m. ET (14:50 GMT).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast