+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like your strategy and I want very well use, I will try to apply them on a demo account to see the results.
    thank you for your effort, and contained

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waheeha ashfaq is on a distinguished road waheeha ashfaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading stratagy--2, 15pips guranteed...no bad, the warranty can be 15 pips by trancsation ... I'll prove it on this .. but, to my knowledge in forex trading on no one can guarantee that we will always profit .. thank you ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,252 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good job brother for sharing your thoughts with us thanks for that and we all are here to exchange
    our thoughts and ideas and knowledge with each other to keep alive this community and also make
    a better things for our daily lives as well.....

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-16), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-14), kanita (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-16), QamarXulqi (2017-10-31)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think its a good strategy when there is no news in the market concerning the pair we are going to place our orders but for the market in which there is a news it may happen that we get losses after hitting the orders so its a blind trading just based on previous days high and low, so please share your profits by using this strategy so that we all can use confidentally.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi sir . Thanks for the threat . YOu may be right at your own but a good strategy increase success raion like with out strategy you may get 6/10 ratio but with a good strategy you can get 8/10 that's a good thing.

Member ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003 will become famous soon enough ramzan003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the strategy is right sufficient if it has a win ratio of 70:30, but if extra than that then may be stated that the method is very worthwhile. I suppose the first-rate strategy in forex is against worry themselves, so triumphing in foreign exchange may be executed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ramzan003 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29)

Banned Baig haris is an unknown quantity at this point Baig haris's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex today was mixed, with higher beta FX performing well, the greenback ending lower, selling off late, and US yields out of synch with the US dollar, with the US 10-year benchmark ending higher, +0.63% while the DXY ended -0.26%.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    Investing.com - The dollar held stready against other majors on Wednesday, as investors remained cautious due to the potential of fresh geopolitical tensions with North Korea.
    Market sentiment was still midly supported as Hurricane Irma appeared to have caused less damage than feared and in the absence of any new provocations from North Korea

---------- Post added 09-18-2017 at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-17-2017 at 11:48 AM ----------

Forex is popular all over the world for it. But if you want to do it then you need to know some role or tips about it like get experience take by demo account for how to doing Forex trade and get knowledge about Forex trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho yaha par kisi bhi system ki koi gurantee nahi hoti hai, main aisa kisi par yakeen nahi karta hoon, lekin ye hai ki har system mein true aur false dono hi signal aate hai jisse hum loss bhi kar sakte hai aur kama bhi sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke paas acha tading system hota hai to wo esme acha market me target lekar chal sakenga,esme trader ko analysis market me karna aana bahut he jaroori hai woi uske liye acha hai..
    Bhai trading system hona bahut jayda important hota hai, jab tak wo trading system ko acha nahi bana leta hai uske liye kaam karna mushkil hoga main cheez bhai hum logo ka system hi hota hai isliye system acha karna hoga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open