+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Latest brokers are growing like scammers?

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are hunters in every field and similarly in the field of exchange, brokers and distributors of deception, posing as good and there are many scammers. Prior studies, a comprehensive one thing should be working in these various forums. Without taking into account feedback from users, foreign exchange trading should not join.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syedraza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member Ekoindo is an unknown quantity at this point Ekoindo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by hami001 View Post
    Latest brokers are growing like scammers?

i wanna know that these days there are several new brokers growing.i wanna ask why and will they all want to do successful business or want to cheat people?
    deceptive if not master, just wanted to take the money traders in ways that are very neat.
    that's what many brokers do DD. so we have to be smart in choosing a broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ekoindo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceestech View Post
    Ya these brokers that have been tested would really help us alot when we invest in them because they would have the interest of their customers at heart.
    borker that will either make the customer feel comfortable and not scared at all in doing transactions with them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sujarman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya these brokers that have been tested would really help us alot when we invest in them because they would have the interest of their customers at heart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ceestech For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kudro1997 View Post
    I think its 99% correct.Many new brokers are like scam broker.But i do not like this because i think they trying scam forex world and every body should any action against them as soon as can.
    yes very many new brokers in forex currency trading business might be in some form of scam against their traders. That is the main reason why i always believe that we should only invest in brokers that have stayed for more than 5 years with good track record and competent regulation as well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although some brokers are not good but i think most of the broker give good performance i think all of broker have to take permission to open a broker house in this market but we all of trader should trade in the broker which have good reputation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nusrat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member rakib fox is an unknown quantity at this point rakib fox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wanna know that these days there are several new brokers growing.i wanna ask why ..............

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rakib fox For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this year i can imagine several people or person start Forex forum to start the share business to increase their income capacity . I can imagine that they also win that income system.
    Because if he don't start now once he have to start. so no or never system is very effective He can start before and can be understand it before . So that every people want to success he can be successful with this trading if he start early.
    No risk no gain.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 5starsabuj For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every field there are cheaters , similarly in Forex field also there are many scammers who pose as a good brokers and cheat the traders. Before joining we should do some thorough study of them in various forums. Without taking into consideration feedback from the users we should not join the Forex trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dmambi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kudro1997 is an unknown quantity at this point kudro1997's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its 99% correct.Many new brokers are like scam broker.But i do not like this because i think they trying scam forex world and every body should any action against them as soon as can.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kudro1997 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast