+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 & mt5

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am using mt4 and it is really very simple to use it and i am feeling very happy to use mt4 because mt4 is working from long time in the market and all the traders know about it but mt5 is new and it is not popular much as compared to mt4...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mobile786 is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meta trader4 and meta trader5 are plateform of Forex trading. Meta trader4 is a old version for trading and Meta trader5 is a new and advance version of softwear for trading in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maxpine is on a distinguished road maxpine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear if you wants to download MT4 or MT5 trading plaform you can download it from meta quote website or from your broker website.I think MT4 is most popular due to it's clean and easy interface but i use Mt5 because it is latest and have more functions.I think both platform of meta quote are good.

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt4 and mt5 are both very easy platforms for trading forex market. Download and install them and you should be able to use I without any difficulty. You can find the tutorials online. Just google for it.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibsafdar View Post
    Mt4 and Mt5 are two software which are used in Forex trading business . first Mt4 become and then Mt5 invented but many traders are using Mt4 software because it is popular among the Forex traders and more ever Mt4 is a simple and easy to learn .
    MT4 are one of the better. The Robots feature are one of the best invented on this platform. We are know if many platform out there, but we can only using robot if we are trade on MT4. That was very cool i think. So, I hope MT5 will improve this feature and when it was release. I hope MT5 will surprise us. I already tried MT5 on real account. And i was feeling if this platform will be better than MT4 in the future.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt4 for jo hay wo old vergn hay jis ko use karn bhot easy hay or mt5 new or up**** sotwar jis ka bouht say funtion old tarder is ko samjna thodi mushkil hay

Banned zahid farooqi is an unknown quantity at this point zahid farooqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my openion as i think mt4 is more popular then mt5 becouse it is easy to understand and also easy to use it.on the other hand mt5 is tough and hard to understand.mt4 is more popular then mt5.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kramatsubhani View Post
    I think Mt5 is batter than Mt4. Mt5 is latest platform for trading.
    and Mt5 is popular than Mt4...I like to use Mt5..............
    I like Forex trading.
    That was true bro, Many people are underestimated MT5, cause they are never tried it. I have tried MT5. And it was give good experience. Not easy to becoming good trader without knowing the platform. Cause of that, we need to understand MT5, cause i am sure in the future this platform will replace MT4.

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 or mt5 dono forex trading ka platforum ha in dono pa kam hi=ota ha yah lkn mt4 zayda popular ha is ma zayda kam kiaa jata hakiu ka ye easy ha or is ma kam kar ka asni sa earn hasil ho jata ha mt5 bhi acha ha lkn ye thora touff ha

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Mt5 is batter than Mt4. Mt5 is latest platform for trading.
    and Mt5 is popular than Mt4...I like to use Mt5..............
    I like Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast