+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 & mt5

Member sohail289 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail289's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai metatrader4 use krna zyada pasand krta hu ku k ye best platform. kafi new traders behtreen result ky liye yahi use krty hen. es mai mt5 sy zyada indicators hen mery khyal sy kisi aur platform ki zorat he nahai ye buht fast hai. mt5 sary computers pr work nahi krta shayad sary hardwares support nahi krty connecting problem bhi krta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sikander shahbaz is an unknown quantity at this point sikander shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Figure 5: The different sections of the MT4 screen.

The price charts can be customized to reflect the trader's style and color preferences. Right-click on any price chart and select "Properties" to customize the appearance of the chart. Several default color schemes appear in the "Color Scheme" drop-down menu at the top of the "Colors" tab. Traders also have the option to specify colors for each variable, including background, foreground, grid, and bar colors. The "Common" tab allows traders to select if they would like certain features, such as volume, to appear on the chart. Figure 6 shows an example of the "Properties" window pop-up.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Figure 6: The "Properties" window can be accessed by right-clicking on any price chart and selecting "Properties."

Templates
    Once a color scheme has been selected, it can be saved as a template. Click on the "Template" icon in the top toolbar and select "Save Template." Give the template a name, and the new template will appear in the drop-down list of templates. This template can now be applied to any chart simply by clicking on the "Template" icon and selecting the desired template from the drop-down list.
    Price Bars
    Traders can also select how price will appear on each chart. With a chart selected, click on the desired icon to apply bar, candlestick or line price data. Hovering the cursor over any icon will cause the icon's name to appear. This is helpful when learning the function of each icon. The chart type can also be selected by clicking "Charts" in the top toolbar and choosing the desired type from the drop-down menu.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Indicators
    A variety of technical analysis indicators can be added to any price chart. Click on the "Add Indicators" icon in the top toolbar to view a list of available indicators and make a selection. Figure 7 shows an example of the "Add Indicators" drop-down menu. This menu can also be accessed by clicking "Insert" on the top toolbar and selecting "Indicators." Many indicators are categorized under the type of indicator, such as trends, oscillators and volumes, and can be found under the appropriate heading. Once an indicator is selected, the trader will have the option to change inputs, such as moving average length, or use the default settings. The indicator will then appear on the price chart.

Figure 7: Click on the "Add Indicators" icon in the top toolbar to access a list of technical indicators that can be applied to any price chart.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Chart Size
    Any price chart can be closed, maximized, minimized or restored by right-clicking on the chart's tab under the chart windows. Figure 8, for example, shows the window and corresponding choices that appear after right-clicking on the tab for the EURUSD currency pair.
    Figure 8: Each chart can be closed, maximized, minimized or restored by right-clicking on the currency pair\'s tab under the chart window.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Zoom
    Traders may find it helpful at times to be able to take a closer look at a price chart. The top toolbar's "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out" icons can be clicked to get a different view of the chart. The "Zoom In" feature allows traders to take a closer look at a smaller data set; each successive click on the "Zoom In" icon will provide a more close-up view of the chart. The opposite holds true for the "Zoom Out" icon, which can be clicked to return the chart to its original appearance.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Time Frames
    Different time frames can be applied to a chart either by clicking on the "Periods" icon or by selecting the desired time frame from the toolbar, as shown in Figure 9. M1 represents a one-minute time frame, M5 a five-minute time frame, H1 a one-hour, and so on. Many traders like to watch the same trading symbol on multiple time frames. If monitor space is an issue and multiple charts of the same symbol are not practical, traders can switch back and forth between time frames using these easy-to-access toolbar icons.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Figure 9: Different time frames can be applied to a chart by clicking on the "Periods" icon and selecting from the drop-down list, or by clicking on the desired icon in the toolbar.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Drawing Tools
    Traders can use a variety of drawing tools to enhance their market analysis. Objects such as vertical lines, horizontal lines, trendliness, channels and Fibonacci Retracements can be drawn. Each drawing tool has its own icon located in the toolbar. Additional drawing tools, such as Gann lines, can be found by clicking "Insert" on the top toolbar and selecting from a variety of tools.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Connection Status
    The bottom right corner of the screen shows a status icon that indicates if the platform is connected to the Internet and capable of receiving market updates. Red bars indicate there is no connection. Conversely, green bars indicate there is a connection, and the adjacent number displays the speed of the connection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member parthadabirati is an unknown quantity at this point parthadabirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with mt4 and I never trade in mt5 platform before. But now a days mt5 is getting popular day by day. Mt4 is the most popular trading platform in the forex trading now a days, We can download the mt4 platform in mobile trading too.

Member sikander shahbaz is an unknown quantity at this point sikander shahbaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner's Guide To MetaTrader 4: Installation
    The MetaTrader 4 program can be downloaded directly from MetaQuotes Software's dedicated MT4 web site (metatrader4.com) or through any of the large number of forex brokers that offer the program. Installation only takes a few minutes with a high-speed Internet connection. After clicking on "Download", a MetaTrader 4 Setup window will appear, as shown in Figure 1. Read the license agreement, and then click "Next" to begin the installation.
    Figure 1: The MetaTrader 4 setup window appears after clicking "Download."

A new window, shown in Figure 2, will appear, giving the trader the option to accept the default installation folder or specify a different one. There are also options to create a desktop shortcut and to launch the program after successful installation. By default, these options are selected; simply click the box to uncheck the selection. Click "Next" to continue.
    Figure 2: Selecting an installation folder.

A new window will appear
    (Figure 3) that shows the installation progress. Once all the tasks have been completed, click "Next" to continue.
    Figure 3: Installation progress.
    Following successful installation, MT4 will launch with its default parameters, as illustrated in Figure 4. A pop-up window will appear, prompting the trader to open an account. Fill in the fields for name, country, state, city, zip code, address, phone and email. Select the account type, currency, desired leverage and hypothetical deposit from the drop-down menus. This account will automatically be a demo account – where traders can practice using the program without risking real money – unless the trader has opened and funded a trading account with a forex broker. "I agree to subscribe to your newsletters" must be selected in order for the "Next" button to appear. Click on "Next" to complete the process. Once the account has been successfully created, the data will automatically begin to update, and the price charts will come to life.
    Figure 4: After successful installation, the MT4 program will launch and prompt the user to open an account. The "I agree to subscribe to your newsletter" box must be checked to complete the installation.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

MetaTrader Navigation/Main Window
    MT4 opens with four chart windows, each representing a different currency pair. The toolbars, populated with many icons, are located at the top of the screen. Below the toolbars, on the left side of the screen, is the "Market Watch" window, which lists a variety of currency pairs along with corresponding bid and ask prices. Two tabs are located at the bottom of the "Market Watch" window: One is called "Symbols," which shows this list of currency pairs. The other is called "Tick Charts;" this tab can be selected to show the current price activity of any of the currency pairs.

Below the "Market Watch" window is the "Navigator" window. Here, traders can view their account(s), as well as a variety of indicators, "Expert Advisors" and "Scripts." These features will be described in the Advanced Features section of this tutorial.

The "Terminal" appears at the bottom of the screen with six tabs: Trade, Account History, Alerts, Mailbox, Experts and Journal. Traders can click each tab to become familiar with the type of information that appears in each tab. The "Trade" tab, for example, is where open orders and trades can be viewed, including the symbol, trade entry price, stop loss levels, take profit levels, closing price and profit or loss. The "Account History" tab, on the other hand, lists all of the activity that has occurred, including closed orders. Figure 5 shows the different sections of the MT4 screen.

Member mom is on a distinguished road mom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In both mt4 and mt5 trading platform these both are reliable and too good but i think mt4 is most popular if we compare with mt5 trading platform because mt4 is very easy to use and also have latest tool in other hand mt5 is a bit difficult to use from mt4.

Banned salmanize is an unknown quantity at this point salmanize's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes my friend you are same like to me.mt4 is the best for me. I thing other trader are like mt4 I think mt4 is better then mt5. thre trading strategy and it's easy to use so everybody is may interested with mt4. MT4 is very understanding terminal for trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by mscps View Post
    Mt4 is very popular than the Mt5. Mt4 is very easy to use and control the trade. Its very simple and Very intersting . I Use only Mt4 for my trade. I am feeling very good when i use Mt4. Mt4 have interesting indicator for helpful in our trading. It is best for all . I like Mt4

Banned ayazjass is an unknown quantity at this point ayazjass's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe ki agar hard work is market mein kiya jaye to better result hum ko mil sakta hai aur bus itna hume karna hai ki market ki over all sare strategies or fundamental trading system ko recognize kar lena hai aur phir us k baad 1 hi order pe kaam karna chahiye or market mein lotsize bhi kaam rakhna chahiye.

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aj kal 2 trading platforms se ki ja rahi hai aik meta trader 4 hai or dosra meta trader 5 hai or me apni trading k liye meta trader 4 ko use ker raha hun jis ko short form me mt4 b kehte hain or mt5 se ziada traders mt4 ko use ker rahe hain q k yeh ziada best hai.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind the mt4 broker are best of the others because it was the old and everyone accept it easily and the mt5 are broker that are the new in the market some of the trader are used it.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    as you know very well friends that mt4 is very popular than the Mt5. Mt4 is very easy to use and control the trade and its very simple and Very intersting and i Use only Mt4 for my trade. I am feeling very good when i use Mt4. Mt4 have interesting indicator for helpful in our trading and i think it is best for all........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast