+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1508

Thread: How to use an indicator?? (Indicator ko kaise use karte hain)

Senior Member bedesijo is an unknown quantity at this point bedesijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make use of no indicators and just trade base on my market watch and key levels so you can say i go with naked trading as we should use some indicator to understand current market moves then For me have some group of the indicator because using one of the trading indicator is not sufficient for a trader and there are many indicators in the market i just use zigzag for support and resistance and i just use trend line as a indicator but i dont use other indicators for trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I completely agreed with you because it's really better of use manual decision than any indicator that since still too many function that I still not figure out yet after all I been using all these indicators in my chart for a long time so I but well i am not using any indicator besides moving average then but all of them does not work well and using many of them at the same time makes the traders so confused but The best of all indicator is your BRAIN and that is the simple truth

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indctr ke sath ak pdf ki file b hoti ha jic me bataya hota ha ke kasie is ko use krna ha, indctr ko c drive me mt4 software ke folder me indctr wale folder me paste karo or software ko band kr ke chalo to expert adviser me a kr jo indctr ho us ko laga lo
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex indicator is a important thing there are huge people all over the world are doing this business and earning a lot form this business so it is a good business as well i am a news trader and always like to trade to see the news that is If you have programming knowledge then you can make indicator instead of The forex trader also use it to make money They are effective easy to use and widely used! Have a

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's no best indicator in foreign exchange and when there's I'm not lucky yet to locate it that ders themselves how long he indicators analyzed in meticulous while indicator give a guideline us and we take a guide line and take a way for trading in fact I use moving average and stochastic indicator and wait for confirm signal to open position

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother mujhy khud bhi is bary main koi khas ilm nai hai k fore xmain indicator ko kis trha use krty ahin q k aminy khud bhi kabhi is ko apni tdre k oper use nai kiya ahi is liye sory ap ko koi khas nai bata skta hon main is bary amin

Senior Member diamante is an unknown quantity at this point diamante's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With that you can predict how much is the daily movement and you can make strategies to trade based on that only Wellnot like that you can think creatively to create a new strate after all Off curse Candlestick is the only familiar indicator to me and also I am interested in Fibonacci but still Candlestick help us to give some statistics about the condition of the forex as if for example the trend follower should use the indicators which tell about the strength of the trend

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bussinessman View Post
    indicator ka trader ko humesah ache se use karna chahiy yadi hum indicator ka sahi tarh se use karenge man laga to mughe lagtah ia hum kafi best kar lenge indicator bahu t hi jayda zroori har trader ke issse hum market ke baren me kafi kuch pata chaljata hai .
    bhaiya ji indicators ka hamesha use tabhi karna chahiye jab hum achi tarah se indicators ka use karna jaan lete hain indicators use karne easy nahi hote hain dekhne mein bas easy lagte hain bhaiya
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member michy is an unknown quantity at this point michy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is as simple as ABC, even though we all know that most of the indicators are lagging. Some of them re-paint and some re-draw lines, but with this if you have taken your time to study that indicator you will understand that there is a way of using them to profit in what ever trade you place. I like the parabolic sar, sometimes I trade with the last one for a reversal of trend.

Banned bussinessman is an unknown quantity at this point bussinessman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nadeemfx View Post
    Trading main indicators bohat eham hain,yeh kafi helpful hotay hain en ko use krnay ke liye humien trading main en ko apply krna chayie or daikhna chayie ke yeh kaisay work krtay hain or learn krna chayie,different sites pr indicators ko use krnay ki details hain.wahan se bhi learn kr ke trading ki ja sakti ha.
    indicator ka trader ko humesah ache se use karna chahiy yadi hum indicator ka sahi tarh se use karenge man laga to mughe lagtah ia hum kafi best kar lenge indicator bahu t hi jayda zroori har trader ke issse hum market ke baren me kafi kuch pata chaljata hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open