+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 499 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that trade need tough training to enter in the forex world and he needs more than that to make his winnings consistant. As we know forex is not a easy business it requires a lot of learning and practicing and experties come with the passage of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, to be consistent profit in Forex Trading, we must know the resilience of our capital in each Trading. Each has the range of motion pairs. Prices may not always be UP or DOWN always. Movement must be still in the range of our capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member toptrader43 is an unknown quantity at this point toptrader43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We merely need to stop consistently losing in the trades that's it. If we understand why we are losing. Consequently we are going to find out exactly how to make profit. So never take our own losing gently. It can become your dark colored horse in this race.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be consistent in forex we will need gread understanding of how forex works coupled with high level of patience. This will mean taking quality time to watch market trends and learning from experts

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to be consistently profitable in forex someone has to be very patient when he make loss in trades. If he can trade with MM then He can wait for the sl and tp and then If the analysis is perfect he can make consistant profit. Thanks.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to always have an advantage in forex trading, it takes preparation is absolutely perfect. of the facilities we use, knowledge about forex trading and the factors that influence it. and businesses requires more courage in taking any decision.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How to be consistently profitable in forex trading

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading
    then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    So, are you keeping track of your trades?
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    Forex currency trading business has rules and regulations that guides it, this means that if traders are able to obey those rules, they will see better trading results and also they would get the best trading results.

Senior Member justpips is an unknown quantity at this point justpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your article about profit consistently received very impressive, to consistently get in forex trading is difficult, but if we want to learn little by little, I'm sure can. The first time I learn forex, I just took 1pips, but it's a learning process, as traders start to understand the calculation of good money. but now, I can be more than 1pips for a day.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    I believe that trade need tough training to enter in the forex world and he needs more than that to make his winnings consistant. As we know forex is not a easy business it requires a lot of learning and practicing and experties come with the passage of time.
    forex easy business nahi hai lekin agar thik se study kari jaye to forex se consistent paisa kamaya ja sakta ai
    forex me jo bhi trader market ko smajh ke usse analyse karke uske fundamentals samjh ke trading karta hai, uske liye market bahut profit deta hai

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me lagatar profit kamane ke liye forex ke basics ko follow karna sabse zaruri kaam hota hai
    forex ke basics ko bina follow kiye koi bhi trader forex me lagatar paisa nahi kama sakta..iske alawa trader ka apne empotions aur greed pe kabu hona bhi bahut zaruri hota hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeeprana For This Useful Post:

sohanur137 (2012-07-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 499 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)