+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 499 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How to be consistently profitable in forex trading

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading
    then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    So, are you keeping track of your trades?
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    kafi acha threat hai aur hum is say kafi kuch seekh sakta hain aur app jo hain is ko follow karah kay aik achi trading karah sakta hain aur app ko aik acha profit mil sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading
    then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    So, are you keeping track of your trades?
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    forex trader ha he profitable es sa boht sara profit earned kar sakt hoo or agr ap na achi or best trading akrta hoo ho ap to jtian profit trading sa earned kar skaa ho assaini sa or kisi be dosara business itne bari raqam kabi be nahi mail skate ah.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very help full advice! and i totally agree, because many times we make changes, like chage lot size or enter early. your test is very great for every begginer to test him self and find mistakes
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarwanDalimunthe View Post
    This may be one of the most excellent suggestion, maybe the future to preserve and maintain patience is one of the best ways of trading,
    with no desire to succeed faster, is one of the keys of success itself
    how a trader can be capable to enhance his trading ability only by getting the more knowledge about the market and making the lot of practice can sharp our trading skills more effectively still trading after loss mean that trader may want to recover his loss, still trading after loss make trader to be professional

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI
    Yes there is also need you stop your business and start a new one for excitement and zeal you will also successful in you business and also
    try to know that the cause of you losing business . when you know tha how are the causes of losing this is the reality you face in your
    daily life, is a race some one losing it and many people are successful in it so you will also try,

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bejomulyo View Post
    my friend told me that i must learn on demo account for 1.5 months to create a good mindset. aware of rumors and discipline following the daily targets. is that true, mates?
    thats true,learning progres are not only spending for only a days or weeks in demo acoounts,in this case new traders,they must keep learn in demo first,many traders
    cant hold thier mind to soonly deposit their own money and soon they have first margin calls because they still lack of experience,this things mostly happening,especially
    me in 8 month ago after start trading with real money

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend told me that i must learn on demo account for 1.5 months to create a good mindset. aware of rumors and discipline following the daily targets. is that true, mates?

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, the real purpose of a demo account is to test new things. I see people just giving importance to demo account in their start but it must be used throughout your forex trading to try new things to maximize your earning potential.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never try to use any thing new on your real account. 1st analyze it by your own then go a head try it on demo account then come with real. Use only simple built in indicators and develop your own methods
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stay in the moment. Especially if youre a day trader. It doesnt matter what happens next week or next month. If you are trading with 30 to 50 point stops, restrict your thought process to whats happening right now. That is not to stay the long-term trend is not important. It is to say the long-term trend will not always help you when your trading a significantly shorter time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 499 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)