+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 499 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    Consistency comes with experience. If someone has spent a lot of time in forex then he will able to understand the exact position of the market, Even a successful trader may have experienced losses in business because it is complex system and without gaining knowledge one can not say that he is expert of forex.If one is discipline in his approach then he is able to make profit consistently and gain profit regularly.
    correct sir, with often we lose then we will often quickly gain experience and will not make a mistake the other day, so when we experience a loss in the demo account I think it's not something that hurt us because of this experience we get with the account otherwise the demo when we lost the

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistency comes with experience. If someone has spent a lot of time in forex then he will able to understand the exact position of the market, Even a successful trader may have experienced losses in business because it is complex system and without gaining knowledge one can not say that he is expert of forex.If one is discipline in his approach then he is able to make profit consistently and gain profit regularly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bu'd View Post
    I think, to be const profit in forex we should use indicators such as the parabolic sar is very helpful. consideration we will do what we must do with a buy or sell. but what I do is to combine the parabolic sar indicator with other indicators. in order to solidify our choice
    well sir, parabolic sar also helped me in the first big appearance and is very easy for us to make the benchmark as a signal to sell or buy, especially if we combine it with our favorite Bolinger indicators must be very profitable

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have not been able to generate a consistent profit, I think it's very difficult to be consistent, I have not been able to control your emotions when trading

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, to be const profit in forex we should use indicators such as the parabolic sar is very helpful. consideration we will do what we must do with a buy or sell. but what I do is to combine the parabolic sar indicator with other indicators. in order to solidify our choice

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hartono View Post
    I strongly agree. to maintain consistency of profit that we get, we must be disciplined with a trading system that we do, do not violate the rule which we have specified that already generate profit.
    i also agree with you but most of the peoples do not containing this they try to do some extra , after 8 months late now i feel forex is a easy business if you have to do.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hello927 View Post
    You are very right but my opinion is that in the loss one must analyse that what are the reasons of failures and what are the recomendations for the future. . If one is consistently loosing he must rethink his planning for better future.
    I think its really difficult to analyse your mistake when the time is bad for you i mean when you are in loss so its better to practice with demo account and make decent strategies about how to go forward otherwise you will always end up consistently losing.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My way to get consistent profit is by keeping it short and i agree with with wahab said - Patience, low risk and concentration are very much needed to get consistent results.

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Following are the points i think forex trader should follow for being consistently in profit:-
    • Learn about forex trading business.
    • Learn and practice new profitable strategies.
    • Keep practicing in demo trading.
    • Trade with low volume lots.
    • Use low risk.
    • Never expose your account to risk.
    • Control your emotions / greed.
    • Be confident in making trade decisions.
    • Be relaxed and disciplined.
    • Analyze the trend before riding over it.
    • Keep patience.
    • Concentrate in market when trading specially.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are very right but my opinion is that in the loss one must analyse that what are the reasons of failures and what are the recomendations for the future. . If one is consistently loosing he must rethink his planning for better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 499 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)