+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 499 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to be profitable consistently in the forex trading.

The Forex trading strategies - How to be profitable consistently in the forex trading

Forex Trading Strategies

Whenever I have the same questions from traders around the world:
    "Ezekiel, I can not seem to be consistently profitable forex trading"
    You can then follow the "I know my strategy Forex trading .. But I can not make a profit month after month."
    These are the questions I get often. This is my response to make them public.
    I'll ask again normally:
    "So, you are tracking your operations?"
    You see, to be profitable at all times. You can not leave this important step.
    This is the track.
    Every successful entrepreneur tracks the performance of their own and their companies.
    This also applies to successful traders.
    Must be adequately and systematically monitor their operations, and success.
    So you can see if you're on your way to success .. Or if they were on the track
    The Forex trading strategies - How to be profitable consistently in the forex trading

Here are some simple ways to track transactions in foreign currency to your:
    First, we focus only on just 1 trading strategy currency at a time.
    You can not change the currency trading strategies together in a different time, on 1 account.
    If you do -
    My question is this:
    How do you know that the forex trading strategy is working for you? And that is not working?
    Therefore, the initiation of negotiation of a strategy once.
    Be specific with the strategy of not divert or change the material at random.
    For example. Change the way you enter and exit trades, etc..
    In case of being fixed along the path.
    So run the strategy trading for 20 contracts.
    At the end of the test, what is your position an account?
    You are profitable, and a tie or negative?
    Then ask yourself, do not change anything on the road, and between different professions?
    For example. Many different size, or that there should be entered in a particular trade, but went anyway.
    If there is a diversion - change
    Then you have to restart the entire test.
    Using this tracking method, you will be able to see clearly whether the strategy of foreign currency trading is using you.

Also, I will recommend to take screenshots of the character you entered.
    Thus, you can review all trades that have been introduced 20 Once you have the test.
    And you can see clearly what are the mistakes they have made in certain professions, and what things are not right in the circulation of certain foreign currencies.
    This method prevents you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia # 1 Forex Mentor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Right, if we have already found the best strategy for gaining profit, I think we just have to stay focus in that strategy, there is no need to learn others strategies, because if we learn to much trading strategies we will get confused to determine what is the best decision to make buy or sell.
    Yea we could focus on the strategy which works well for us. However, I do think it's also okay to check some new strategy meanwhile, coz maybe some strategy can't work for all the cases, maybe you need to switch to something new for some special cases, then if you have something to take as an alternative, so you can win all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get a consistent profit is not easy, unless you are very understanding and are able to analyze the market properly. and it requires persistence and a relatively long time to achieve a consistent profit, at least you have to consistently collect a little profit that ends up being a lot.

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consistent profit from forex is not an easy job because it need a lot of knowledge and experience and at the same time it needs a lot of patience. When we start forex trading we want to earn a lot of money in no time but for consistent profit we need to avoid quickness and we have to be slow and trade with patience.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess one strategy is enough for a certain period, as long as it works well for you, but for some strategy it's possible to trade various pairs, like I am doing scalping these days, and for me almost every pair is same, since I just am following the trend and making some small profit like 1 or 2 pips, I do read news as some reference, but mainly I just read the candlesticks then make decisions.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tracking or analysing the trades is one of the most important thing we have to do.it is the only way for us to see or positives and negatives while trading.and it is the only way or most affective way to correct ourself.the common mistake of newbies is mixing so many strategies.trading with so many strategies or pairs does not mean that we can earn more.we really have to test them one by one until finding the best one .

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I judge that trade poverty difficult preparation to enter in the Forex group and he needs much than that to puddle his profits consistent. As we couple Forex is not a unhurried sector it requires a lot of acquisition and practicing and expertise develop with the musculature of time

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed View Post
    i also agree with you but most of the peoples do not containing this they try to do some extra , after 8 months late now i feel forex is a easy business if you have to do.
    I agree with your opinion sir, it is true forex is a business that can take us to the gates of success. but if we really want to learn and try to persevere in the forex business. but it is expected also for novice traders to be more active in the forum for sharing with senior traders.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Besiedes compare another strategies, I think we should get improved or create our own strategies, because we have anothers trading style with others traders. So I think that will be more effective if we can create our own trading strategies that fits to our trading style.
    Wow this sounds quite challenging, I guess it's not so easy for a trader to develop his own strategy successfully, until he has all basic knowledge, skills and good news sources? I do wish to have my own strategy, but guess it'll at least after some months, since I just am a beginner, even can't read the candlestick that properly yet, but it's a good point, thanks man

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies – How to be consistently profitable in forex trading

FOREX TRADING STRATEGIES

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:
    “Ezekiel, I can’t seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading”
    then they may follow on by “I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just can’t get profits month after month..”
    These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them back:
    “So, are you keeping track of your trades?”
    You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forgo this important step.
    That is TRACKING.
    All successful businessman tracks their own and their company’s performance.
    This also applies to successful forex traders.
    You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success.
    So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:
    Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.
    You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.
    If you do that -
    My question to you is:
    How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.
    Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.
    Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.
    It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy trades for 20 trades.
    At the end of the test, what is your account status?
    Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?
    Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.
    If there is a deviation – a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.
    By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.
    This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.
    This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    Hey this is really useful, just felt I had learned something after reading your post, thank you for the kind help. I guess maybe I would make some notes or records during the strategy testing period, so that it would help me in review when all 20 trades are done. And maybe I could also use the note to compare different strategies that I have tested, which one works best for me
    Last edited by happyrichyyy; 2012-06-13 at 08:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 499 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)