+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 499 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    You just got to stop consistently losing in your trades.. thats it.. If you simply understand why you're losing.. then you may ascertain a way to create profit.. therefore dont take your losing gently.. they may be your dark horse during this race..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have a good strategy and run it with discipline. This is one of the business to be trading well and earn a consistent profit. but that will not guarantee a profit. because in the forex business no one can predict market movements.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rayhansobhan112 is an unknown quantity at this point rayhansobhan112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader want consistently profite in forex trading including me as well.i hope you shared tips wiil help to go on this path.even most of experienced traders suggest "NOT TRADE FOREX"

Member kamot is an unknown quantity at this point kamot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You retributory poorness to grab consistently losing in your trades that it . If you fair fuck why you are losing.. then you instrument pronounce out how to make benefit.. So dont determine your losing lightly.. they could be your illumination framework in this contend.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats kinds of discussion is very useful for forex traders. we are new traders can made better knowledge from its.it is surely very much likely for new beginars who wants to learn forex.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    it's really hard if we want to get profit consistently,, except if we just have a little target per month,, we can set our target just 10% only, i think this is realistic enough if we want to consistenly
    10% per month is good already I guess, however, I guess consistent profit doesn't mean that we need to get profit of an exact number, it's still consistent as long as we are getting some profit. I don't make any target yet, but just am happy to see my account balance growing, that's what profit is all about, hehe. To remain consistently profitable you just got to be smart and careful and skillful.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's really hard if we want to get profit consistently,, except if we just have a little target per month,, we can set our target just 10% only, i think this is realistic enough if we want to consistenly

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important that we should depend on just one trading system that works for us instead of relying on too many indicators that might confuse us.

To be able to make profit consistently, we must have a trading system that works, and at all times, we must use our stop loss level to avoid loss. In addition we must ensure that we follow our risk and money management rule.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have described a trading strategy to traders, but i will still say that planning trader is better than uisnbg the other wise in trading success, this is better off.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya we better apply the strategies one by one, to test which one works good for us, but regarding the currency pairs, I still think it's okay to do multiple pairs at same time, coz some strategies work good for almost all the pairs, such as scalping, in this case any pair could work if you do it at right direction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 499 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)