+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 499 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 4988

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Senior Member forexctg is an unknown quantity at this point forexctg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For getting consistence profit from this market trader have to do more and more practice in the demo account for long time then the trader can start trade in the real account and day by day profit will increase according to the trader experience about this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consistently profitable earn krne ke liye mere khial ke mutabik to to trader ko apne emotions pr sab se pehle control hasil hona chahiye then us me loss ko bhi bardasht krne ki bhi himat honi tab hi wo earn kr paye ga.
    Kubi Tails

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm, I don't track my own trades actually, and there's also some place in the platform itself to check the trades you have made in your account, I guess that can be used for tracking already? I just do each and every trade carefully, and most of the times I succeeded, but sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes when I check something new, the profit came slow, so I knew that ain't something to be kept up.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is consistently profit is very difficult in forex trading.Even if you in expert in the trade some times there that a trade need to close with loss to avoid a big continuous loss.But considering a period of time, as a example a one month, you can make the profit.In such a profit there my include some transactions you closed with loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mehedi315 View Post
    Well shared in this post I think some strategy which are disclose about trading. To follow these strategy you can make profit.
    Thanks to all
    Cheers !
    each strategy are good only we are running poorly because of a lack of ability that is why we all thought even a bad strategy.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I f we arrived to a wrong analysis and we really believe it's the best we have come with and when the market proves you, you are wrong then it will certainly hurt your confidence because you will now have to begin doubting your own analysis...and start all over again.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ak470 View Post
    Believe it or not, one of the main reasons you are not making money consistently in the markets is because you are too focused on money.
    I hear you @ak470 we should not focus too much on money if we want to make profit in forex trading, we should focus on loss, the cause of loss in our trading and how to minimize it. If we focus too much on money we might end up becoming greedy and make too much loss.

Banned ak470 is on a distinguished road ak470's Avatar
    Thanks
    Believe it or not, one of the main reasons you are not making money consistently in the markets is because you are too focused on money.

Most people come into the markets chasing freedom from their job or a quick road to riches. However, what they dont know is that they are up against a test of mental strength and their ability to manage themselves in an arena of never-ending temptation; the Forex market.

If you want to make consistent money in the markets you will need to let go of all your fantasies of telling your boss to stick his job up his #$! or trading from an exotic beach location. You see, the more focused you are on making money really fast, the more the money will elude you. This is because focusing your mind on the money creates emotional tension, and the more emotional you are the more likely you are to commit the account-destroying mistakes of over-trading and over-leveraging.

So, if you want to increase your odds of consistently profiting in Forex, focus on mastering one Forex trading strategy at a time and forget about making a lot of money. Obviously you are in the markets to make money, but you need to understand that the more you feel a need to make money the more you will experience difficulty in actually making it. By effectively managing your risk on every trade you can begin to forget about the money. This means setting your risk tolerance at a dollar amount that you are TRULY OK with losing on any trade. You will not feel any pressure or emotional tension if you truly do not care if you lose the money you have at risk on a trade. If you are thinking about your trades very often or losing sleep over them, you are probably focused too much on the money and not enough on the process of trading, and this means you are probably risking too much money per trade.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well shared in this post I think some strategy which are disclose about trading. To follow these strategy you can make profit.
    Thanks to all
    Cheers !

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzad View Post
    For getting consistence profit from the Forex market trader have to keep more patience and also have to do more practice in the demo account for long time because it is the easy process to know about the market properly.
    working for yourself, in practice we should be able to analyze and construct our own way so that we can survive here, so we will be implementing something that will be achieved and we can use trading preformance
    and most importantly, can get great results

+ Reply to Thread
Page 481 of 499 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)