+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it continues to haunt all our goals to keep trying everything in retaliation from our accounts to reach the perimeter call no doubt ...
    There is no doubt that if possible many people give starters plus quality trades cornered
    By leveraging their personal practices and producing a good blueprint compared to them should not require major losses in the foreign exchange market,
    this is certainly exclusively reported by this practical experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Humaira will become famous soon enough Humaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice post ak account ma 1 strategy ko he ly kr chlna chahia vrna ap ko samaj ni ay gi k ap ko kn si stragy ma fida ni ho ra. jb ap jan jy ga k ya stratgy profit wali nahi ha to ap kbi b apni startgy ko change kr skta hn ya ak simple rule ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The ability to minimize the risk of loss is a sign of intelligence, traders in managing trading accounts.
    he is getting better and reduces the risk of loss the greater the profit earned by the consistency of the trade itself for acquisition.
    But the reality is not always easy as it is said, because many obstacles that often make traders become one of the analysis and tend to make a loss position.
    Clever is not a guarantee to be consistent profit should be helped by a good mm and new discipline can be a consistent trader.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To generate consistent profits, the trader must do: 1) in accordance
    with the trading plan that has been made, 2) discipline in trading rules.
    Every trader has an expectation to profit consistently, if you can be consistent every day. However, for consistent profit every day is quite difficult, because in one day not necessarily signal appears confirmed, so it is better and easier if consistent profit every month.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some rules and strategies you describe can be directly applied in practice in a demo account first,
    I see your strategy is very good and just need to stop consistently lose in your trade .. thats it .. If you only know why you are lost ..
    then you will find out how to make a profit ..
    eliminate this great ambition difficulty I have ever felt before, so up to now it still haunts our ambition to keep trying it all .. thanks ...

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The question is how the consistency of profit in this forex market.
    I think if we want to be consistent in this market one thing first we have to work hard.
    Then the next thing is patience it must enter.
    Yes, we must also be diligent in learning and practicing whatever strategies we may apply.

Member moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best way to be consistent in profit is stick with your plan if ever you will break your rules you will be in loss sooner or later

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moazzam532 For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Mr.yen (2018-01-25), OSAMA ANWAR (2018-01-25), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

Member zaimanawaz is on a distinguished road zaimanawaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Trading Strategies How to be consistently profitable in Forex Trading.

I always get the same questions from forex traders around the world:

Ezekiel, I cant seem to be consistently profitable in forex trading

then they may follow on by I know my forex trading strategy works.. but i just cant get profits month after month..

These are the questions that i get frequently. And this is my general answer to them.
    I will usually ask them:

So, are you keeping track of your trades?

You see, to be consistently profitable. You cannot forget this important step.

That is TRACKING.

All successful businessman tracks their own and their companys performance. This also applies to successful forex traders. You must have a proper and systematic way to track your trades and your success. So that you can see if you are on the right track to success or if you are not even on the track..

Here are some simple ways to track your forex trades:

Firstly, you have to just focus on just 1 forex trading strategy at 1 time.

You cannot trade different forex trading strategies together at 1 time, at 1 account.

If you do that -

My question to you is:

How do you know which forex trading strategy is working for you? And which is not working?
    Therefore, start trading 1 strategy at 1 time.

Be specific on the strategy and do not deviate or change random stuffs.

Eg. changing the way you enter, exit trades etc.

It has to be consistent all the way.
    So run this strategy, trade for 20 trades.

At the end of the test, what is your account status?

Are you profitable, breakeven or negative?

Then ask yourself, did you change anything along the way, among the different trades?
    eg. the lot size is different, or you should not have entered a certain trade, but you entered anyway.

If there is a deviation a change,
    then you have to restart the entire test.

By using this method of tracking, you will be able to clearly see whether the forex trading strategy you are using is working for you.

Besides, i will recommend you to take screen shots of the trades you entered.

This way, you can review all the 20 trades you have entered once the test is completed.
    And you can clearly see what are the mistakes you have made on some trades and what are the things you did right on certain forex trades.

This method will prevent you from repeating the same mistakes again.

Ezekiel Chew.
    in Forex trading we can earn profit gradually because we are at learning position and with the passage of time we gain more experience and experience give us more profit and reduce the probability of Loss.

Junior Member aafifx is an unknown quantity at this point aafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ik esa platforam hy jis mn ap daily or monthly achi khaasi raqam kama saky hn bas ik baat saaf saaf batata hn.jo is mn emotions ly k aaty hn vo roty hoye nikalty hn or apni saari money waste kar jaty hn.or jo disiplin sy as a buisness kam krty hn vo yahan behtreen munafa hasil kr jaty hn

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I understand what you mean and I will also add more to your analysis
    that we need to try and see the best way to leverage the same strategies
    and indicators as long as we can always understand the best way our strategy works which
    I think is the best way we can always be a forex trader Constance, try it and see

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)