+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Be Consistently Profitable in Forex Trading.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not easy to be consistent, and therefore we are not easy to feel ourselves already smart because our ability to trade can not be measured with the results of existing profits, so for the day no one can be sure we will always succeed because many factors affect the quality of our trade and It's a big deal if traders make losses consistently and they have to change and fix all the problems and get it done as well as they can, and that means that because they have serious problems with their trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    You describe it very well at all, but it's worth more to the example of a pair often do you usually use for your trading, so that some of the rules and strategies that you describe can be directly applied in practice in demo account first, I see you are very good strategy , but I beg you at once with the sample images that you say this chart

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to get consistent trading profit takes a lot of time to learn and practice with demos either instant or real account. without learning that it would be very difficult for us to find an effective and efficient way to earn consistent profits in each of our forex transactions. and the most severe Disapproval was opened without the use of OP analysis due to lack of patience in waiting for the signal from the indicator that the Op was careless and the loss of the end, such incidents were often repeated in a beginner's trading account. Patience is the key and a wise trader in the trade.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is clear that one's intelligence will not guarantee what they will get there, there they are stupid but because of their good fortune then he can succeed there also those who are currently in time, but he likes to work hard and eager for his progress so he will succeed, so what else are they smart they will often lose clearly if he is not working hard in this trade. and when we are disciplined and consistent despite a small profit but this includes discipline, then all that has to be done is to create goals that must be achieved in a day, and if the goal is achieved then open a new transaction, the principle of trading is once again the next day according to me. It's hard to be consistent if our own psychology is greed and emotion. if we are able to control so that we can be more consistent and disciplined, as a result we need to be patient while we are both taking profit or loss

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to make a profit and to earn profits consistently, we have to work hard and control emotions during trading and then we can also have the patience to lose then all things easy to use and we can easily make a profit and produce this and I think if we have have a good system or we already have a good understanding, we are just trying to control emotions. Because the main cause that makes our trade bad is our emotion. Even if we have a good system and good management, if we fail to control our emotions. I'm sure we will not make a good trade.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all thank you friends for this topic, and i want to say that in forex trading there is no secret or something to be more profitable tha others but i think that if we learn the discipline and money management i am sure that we will increase profit well and I can not consistently be profitable in Forex trading - then they might follow with "I know my forex trading strategy is working .. but I can not get profit month after month.As we know forex is not an easy business it takes a lot of learning and practice and experts come with the passage of time.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Fine I venture to wee invariable earn you've right got to practice consistently, do the trading consistently, and consequently you're gonna get opportune money consistently, as extended as your strategy mechanism righteous, and as extendible as you can scientifically win your money and emotion. And one solon occurrence is, you may exclusive move the realistic informing.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all thank you friends for this topic, and i want to say that in forex trading there is no secret or something to be more profitable tha others but i think that if we learn the discipline and money management i am sure that we will increase profit well and I can not consistently be profitable in Forex trading - then they might follow with "I know my forex trading strategy is working .. but I can not get profit month after month.As we know forex is not an easy business that takes a lot of learning and practice and experts come with the passage of time.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex is very difficult to make profits consistently. If you want to consistently gain profit in forex, you have to use the best strategy and set up small tp and do not trade and set specific targets, I think in this way you can make profit in forex and in business, consistency is very important. Here we test how strongly we can survive under any circumstances. many forex traders are not suitable for them when they lose. when losses are part of risk in trading. a little profit but consistently much better

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First we have to do is trust our trading and money management system, then make a reasonable daily target, for example, 2-5% per day is more than enough, and keep a daily journal, why do you sell there, why do you buy there , why put stoploss diarea, why take advantage in the area, review your journal every weekend. the consistency of profit is close to you and the psychological factor is very big role in all things but such conditions can not be made as the key, let alone as human beings can not be separated from the one forgets and of course it will depend on it even though he himself has hinted that the man will changed his fate if only one of the group tried hard to change it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)